Chapter 2

I hope you all got to know a little bit of Aaryan's life. Now coming to Aditi...

Adithi mishra a 24 year old simple cute girl leading a life with all ups and downs.

A girl who goes with her life trying to be cool but not. A day dreamer.. and dreams a lot about which she couldn't get. Could she get it????

May be,Or may not!! "Lets leave this to the destiny".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

She was in her room ,Looking at herself in the mirror while brushing her waist length curly black hair.

As her mobile rang, she took it helplessly.

Yeah, I will be there in 5 minutes .

As she hung up the call. She took her purse and went out.

Am I doing the right thing? I don't know. Once I will meet him and may be this will be the last time. May be he too thinks the same!!

She came to the cafe and sat on the table looking at her wrist watch.

She ordered herself a cappuccino and started drinking while gazing at the entrance of the cafe for every two seconds.

Hey aditi!!

She got startled by hearing the voice , and turned to her back...

"Oh god" !! Shriya you scared me..

You waiting for someone or just...

No ..yeah, I was waiting.

"It's really awkward for you", isn't it?

"Awkward "Why? I asked her.

I mean look at him, turn to your left there .... she pointed!

"Oh no"!! I didn't knew that he was here. I should go..

So you haven't seen him?

No shriya. If I had seen him before why would I come here? I am not that stupid.

Aditi, wait. What are you doing?

I can't do it, I think I should go.. I said.

So you haven't talked to him yet?

"No, I couldn't and I won't" I stood up to go.

Listen aditi, you should make the things clearer suggested shriya.

"Yeah, I was looking forward to do it" I said.

Aditi no need to go now, because he left the cafe!!

He left!!

Yeah,See you later then.. bye..

God please not again! He left, without even talking to me. Not even a "Hi " . Why do es he always hurt me?

There he comes, a tall guy fully muscular , wearing a white t- shirt and blue jeans.

I gave him a faint smile seeing him.

He came near to me and took the opposite side.

So you just came or going he asked.

Hi I'm Adithi, I said stuttering the words.

He looked at me seriously.

So I stopped my stupid smile and kept my mouth shut.

Look girl, I don't want to waste my time so you better look for any other guy.

Uh-oh hmm , that's what I was able to speak. I gulped some water.

Excuse me, are you okay?

I'm fine.....fine ! Oh again I sounded stupidly. God why does it always happens to me.

So, here it is. I'm really not interested in the marriage stuff , you better tell to your parents that this so called meeting is off.. he said.

I understand. I will definitely tell them.

He saw me like an alien sitting in the cafe.

What ?"Are you, nuts"? Have you heard what I am saying he sounded harshly.

What, excuse me!! I asked him.

I mean, you know I rejected you!! And is this the way you behave with me.. like are you crazy??

Oh no, actually my parents forced me to here. So I definitely know that you won't like me.

What are you saying? He looks confused.

Strange, you know I rejected so many girls. Some of them cried, some cursed me!! But you.. what is with you?

It's not like that,  I think I should go, bye..with that I quickly ran.

I know, I just behaved like a stupid. What should I do then . God please save me!!!

With that I went to home ..

_________________________________________________________________________