Chapter 3

Why can't I live peacefully. What the hell is happening with me. Why can't everything be normal. I am feeling terrible.

Why did he rejected me? How can he? I thought he liked me.....

All I have is to regret. I shouldn't have gone to the cafe today.

He was is in cafe with his friends. He didn't even notice me.

The one terrible mistake I made..... it changed everything.

Life has given me nothing,but definitely it took a lot from me.

I feel like I am dead inside. Nothing is making me happy. Now I can't even share my feelings... all I have is me... alone!!!!

Aditi...... beta when did you came home. Have you met Aaryan ?? ... said my mom coming to my room.

I quickly ran into washroom .

I'm in washroom ma... give me five minutes I said looking at my face in the mirror .

It looked really awfull. Ofcourse it will be. I kept on sobbing from past one hour. My eyes became puffy and tip of my nose become red.

I cleaned my face and took a deep breath and came out.

And seeing me , my mom dumped me with lot of questions, which I can barely hear. Because my mind is still not here.

She shook me hard that I realised and came to senses.

Mom please leave me...

Aditi what is it! How is Aaryan? You went to cafe right?

Yes mom I went to meet him. But seems like he didn't like me .. I said abruptly.

What.... ? But?

Mom.. it is okay. It is not a big problem.

Really aditi.. but I see you are not okay with it , she said looking my swollen eyes.

Mom, I am fine and alright. I really need to sleep now, I'm so tired I just want to sleep.

She caressed my hair and went out locking the door.

I couldn't sleep at all.

How could I ? When I close my eyes....his face flashed into my mind.

It's not helping. So I went to eat something.

Aditi I thought you were sleeping?

No ma! I'm hungry.

I sat on the dining table. Ma served me food. I just started to eat, but I felt dizzy and within seconds I was unconscious and fell from the table.

__________________________________________________

After ten minutes when I woke up, my mom and dad looked so tensed and worried. I asked them what happened?

"You were unconscious aditi", said my dad with a stern voice.

What is with you beta?

Nothing dad I think I have skipped my meals , I said.

"I knew it, Now stop the dieting and eat "he scolded and went.

I couldn't believe what the hell I am doing with my life. I can't play with my life anymore because of him.

I have to move on. I should forget him.

I hate you Adithya....