Chapter 15

Nidhi and Aaryan shifted to Bangalore after their wedding.

Although we have known each other for few months, they both became my good friends. Nidhi is really understanding, passionate about her dreams and she's the only one for Aaryan. They both are perfect for each other.

Whereas I'm still stuck and have no clue about my future.

I'm totally clueless. I don't even know what to do further.  I should get my shit together atleast now. It's not gonna happen if I still think about Aditya.

One thing is clear to me, that marriage is not for me. It's true that I have feelings for him, but I don't think that's enough. I've known him for my entire life. Maybe because he was a good guy and had to put up with my silly antics, doesn't mean we are meant to be together. He and I are way different. It's just because our families, we became friends. If our families aren't close, I don't think we'll even know each other. If there's a chance we end up at same place, I don't think we had been friends.

For past few months there's something that nagging me. After Aditya went away chasing his dreams, what the hell I'm doing? This isn't a way to live.

Aaryan and Nidhi had many ups and downs with their families. It's not easy as it seems. And I can clearly say Nidhi had been walking on shells with Aaryan's family for few days .

So, What the hell even I'm thinking? Marriage, love ... damn that's not my cup of tea.

Foolish one
Stop checkin' your mailbox for confessions of love
That ain't never gonna come!
You will take the long way, you will take the long way down
And thinkin' he's the one, you should've been walkin' out
Foolish one,You will never learn your lesson💜