Chapter 6 - Zacharias' mousse

Hi there! I'm back after a long, long hiatus and I'm sorry for that but I had completely lost my inspiration for this story. I'm also back to Andros and for the time being I'm so bored I decided to dare myself to finish this story before I leave, by the end of August. This chapter was half-written June 2016 and the other half yesterday. I think I broke my record, because I finished it in about three hours. I'm so proud of myself, gah. So, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and I'll try to update as soon as I can. xxx

________________________________________________________________________________

"Here comes the sun, little darling, here comes the sun and I-"

I groan at the sound of my phone's ringtone and extend my hand to grab it from the bedside table. As I realize who the caller is, I immediately straighten up and answer, glimpsing at the time. Nine freaking thirty.

"Hello?"

"Rise and shine, Blondie! Are you up yet?" Asks my personal alarm clock. Or Andrew. Whatever fits you best.

"Why on earth would I be up at nine thirty on vacation?"

"Someone's a little cranky in the mornings, am I right?" He chuckles softly.

"Sorry. It's just that I'm used to sleeping till noon on normal vacation days," I apologize and rush to the small desk to grab my hair brush, knocking a lipstick and a necklace off in the process of doing so.

"Well, it's time to change that, don't you think?" He asks and I can almost see his grin.

"Fine, fine, I'm getting up. What do you have in mind?" I breathe out and hold my phone between my left shoulder and ear, as I'm trying to hop off of my pyjama shorts.

"Morning swim. I'm on my way to your place, can you get down in like, 10 minutes from now?" He asks and I almost drop the phone on the floor.

Ten minutes? Challenge accepted.

"Sure. See you in ten minutes," I say and hang up before running straight to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I actually manage to make it. In less than 10 minutes I'm fully clothed in a floral sundress and flip flops. I grab my bag and write a message to my parents saying that I'm going for a swim and that they should call me when they wake up and after that climb down the staircase to find Andrew waiting for me while talking to Mrs. Maria.

"Hey, Blondie!" He waves the moment he notices me.

"Kalimera kiria Maria," I greet the elder woman the way mom taught me to. "Morning Andrew."

"Καλημέρα χρυσό μου, να σου φέρω τίποτα να φας, μην σε τραβολογαει ο Ανδρέας με άδειο στομάχι;" Mrs. Maria replies and before I'm able to turn to Andrew for help, he beats me to it: