I Still Will Bus A HOE !

I Sat On The Edge Of Brit Brat Thinking About How I'm Kill Tyga When I See Him. Brit Brat Thought A Old Fashion Sleep Over Would Make Me Feel Better. People Thoguht My Family Was Ballin' , Brit Brat Family Was Bill Gate-ing. Her Bedroom Felt Like A Princess Room,(ThePictureBelow) With All Different Shades Of Pink Set It Off. She Had Nicki, And Rosie Over Here The Only People I Trust.

" Seven, What Are You Gonna Do About Tyga." Said Rosie

"Yeah, You Know What Cuz Let Me Handle That, Got Some Nigaas Out IN Brooklyn That Will Off His Top." Said Nicki While Fighting IN The Air.

"Naw, What You Need To Do Is Bust The Windows Out His Car, Have That Benz Looking Like A Steve Urkual Car." Replied Brit Brat(Kim).

"Hell No I Don't Want To End Up In Jail,." I Said WhILE Laying Back On The Bed. I Thought Back To The Tim When Marcues Hurted Me Just Like Tyga Did Me Early-Er. GOSH ! I Loved Him.

"Seven If You Still Like This Kid Talk To Him And See What He Had To Say." Nicki Said Been Serious.

'Nicki I Can't Do That He Hurted Me, That Something That I Thought I'll Never Have To Deal With AGAIN!" I Said On The Verge Of Crying Again. Nicki Got UP And Sat ON The Bed With Me. Holding Me While I Was Crying.

"Seven, You Know The Worst Thing About It,," Nicki Said, I Already New What She Was Gonna Say.

"That You Already Forgive Him." Said Brit Brat Cutting In. I Look At Them Both, And They All Smile And Start Hitting Me With Pillows.

"Fuck Guys From Now Lets Party Like A White Girl." Screamed Brit Brat While We All Looked At Amber(Rosie) And Sarted Laughing Again.

"Hey Just Because I'm White, Don't Mean Shit, I'll Still Bus A Hoe In The Mouth If They Get Out Of Line."

"That Why We Love You Rosie, Ya'll Are My Ride Or Die Bitches." i Said While Fucking Around Whit Brit Brat Bulid In Wall I-Pad Trying To Fine White Girl By Trina.

"Don perion people layin on my lawn
gettin wasted by the cases
and my hairs not even blonde(even blonde)
wanna pull me ova see me crossin ova
im supernova middle finger to a hata if you thought it was ova
like ooh shawty what it do
i wanna get loose and party like a white girl
Baby, I can hear the party
Get a little naughty
You turn me on
So baby, let me see you swallow
Drink it up the bottle
Let's have some fun
Party like a (white girl) (8x)." We Was All Jamming To The Song Till The Door Bell Ring.

"I Got It." Kim(BritBrat) Said While Running Down Stiars To Get The Door. We Where All Dancing IN tIll We Heared Brit Brat (Kim) Yell "Ohh HELL NAW TAKE YO ASS BACK IN YOU MOMMA COUCCIE." We All Ran Down The Stairs To See Whats Going On, And My Heart Just Stop, And My Angry Started To Rise. I Looked AT Him He Was So Fucking Sexy He Had On Some Black Jeans, White T-shirt Some Fresh White Nikes And A Snap Back. He Swag Was On 1O His Lips Were So Fucking Pink, i Just Wanne To Kiss Them And Suck On Them Bitches.

"What You Doing Here Tyga?" I Said.
"Seven Can WE Talk For A Minute." He Said While Licking His Lips. My Head Said No, But My Heart Said Hell The Fuck Yes.

"Why." I Said With  A Blank Experssion.

"Please Seven, Just For A Few Minutes." He Said While Looking In My Eyes. I Walk Next To Him And Lead Him To Kim's Living Room( http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/lolablanc/default/palms-barbie-suite--large-msg-13181097862.jpg ). I Sat Down The He Did The Same. He Look Down As He Was In Deep Thought. I Looked At Him, & He Finally Said Something.

"Seven, I'm Sorry That What Happen Got To Far."

"Tyga She Was Giving You Head IN Ruby Tuesday, I Never Eat At Ruby Tuesdays Because That Shit, And pLus Who Was That Chick That Was Doing That Because I Could Of Swear That I Was Your Girl Friend." I Said While Getting Madder.

"Seven She Was My Ex The Only Reason I Was Their Because She Keep ON cALLING Me And I Was Tried Of It, So I Told Her Meet Me Their And OnE Thing Lead To Another." He Said While Looking Down.

"That's Not The Point You Cheated On Me And That Hurts Tyga That Hurts Really Bad. I Said While Pacing Back IN Foward In Front Of Him.

"Look Seven I'm Sorry I Love You And I Was Just Saying That Shit To Get In To Your Pants, I Love You And I Really Would Like Another Chance My Number." This Nigga Said The Pet Name That Even Though I Said Don't Call Me That He Did. He Stand Up Walk Over To Me Hugg Me In A Super Tight Hug And Said "I Love You SEVEN!." " I Love You To Tyga." I Said AS We Kissed A Long Passioned Kiss.

"Tyga I'll Give You One Chance But If You Break My Heart Again I'm Have To Kill You."" I Said While Laughing. He Pick Me Up Kissed Me And Said "I Got You Ma', But I Got To Head Out For Work, See Ya Later.." I Kissed Him Bye Then Walk Back Up Stairs, Rosie, BritBrat, And Nicki Were Looking At Me.

"What The Fuck Happpen Down Their." Yelled Nicki.

"I Got My Ty Ty Back." I Said While Doing The Dougie.

"AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!" We All Screamed As We ALL Started dOING Our Own DANCE.