You Mad Bro !

"Bitch Are You Stupid You Fucking With The Rong Person."

"BiTCH Your Cousin Is A HOE! Yelled Yandy In My Cousin Nicki Face.

I Ran Over Because Nicki Was Crazy, Like Killer Type Crazy. "Nicki Chill Out EveryBody Know What's Up, She Just Have No Clue What She Doing, Because I Ain't The One. I Said Stepping Closer To Yandy's Face.

"That's Right Cousin Tell Ha Before I Have This Bitch Wishing She Was Back Up Her Momma'S Coochuie." Said Nicki. Everybody In The Cafe' Started Crowding Around Us Which Made Me Get More Mad.

"Both Of Yall Bitches Mad, Because I Took Marcues And Mathew From Ya'll."

"Hoe All You Did Was Fuck The And Give Them Head That's Not Cute You Dirty Little Slut." Nicki Replied. I Step Closer To Yandy Because I Was In The MoOD To Be Rapping With A Sofl Ass Bitch. I Guess NICKI Knew That I Was Ready To Attack Because As Brown(NotDark) I Started Turning Red And My Hands Was Shaking. Yandy Was Still Talking Bout Out Of NoWhere I Punch Her Right In Her Face. Everybody With Hush. Yandy Tryed To ComeBack But I Was To Fast I Had Her Hair In My Hands While Nicki And BritBrat Had Them Other Bitches. I Swear They Where My Ride Or Die. I Push Yandy Against The Table Which She Busted He Lips On. Matthew,Marcues Ran Over Their. They Try To Pull Me Of But I Wasn't Haven't It. My Brother Tune And Free Had To Yank Me Off Her I Had Part FUCK THAT All Her Weave In My Hands. I Walk Out The Cafe' Because I Was Just Too Heated To See What I Done I Just Went At Sat In My 6 Period Class Sooner Or Later I'll Be Going To The Office 3 Days Out Of School Won't Be So Bad. I Sat In Class When Ever Body Walking Talking About What Happen In The Cafe'.

"Seven You Okay?"

"Nigga Why You Here, Don't You Got A Hoe To Go See About."

"That's Funny Because I Was Thinking We Can Talk."

"About What Marcues I'm Done With You Can't Yu See That U Just Sitting Up Here Wasting My Time." I Said A Little To Loud.

"Seven I Love You And I Never Stop , We Use To Be Straig-."

"Listen To YourSelf ,USE To Be Repeat It With Me USE To Be." I Said While Mouthing The Worlds To Him.

"Seven I Love You And I Will Make It Up To You, You Look So Pretty To Day." He Said Making Me Blush. "Please Just Let ME Make It Up To You , Okay I'll CalL yOU To Night." He Said. HE Kissed Me And Walk Out.

DAMN ! What The Fuck Going On With Me And Mens Strach That Marcues !