LOVE !

I Park My Car And Walk InTo The Mall. All I Could Think About Was Marcues. They Way He Did Me Hurted Me So Bad.

I Loved Him And Maybe One Day I Would Of Want To Have His Baby, But It Looks Like That Will Never Happen.

I Walk In The Apple Store To By My Little Sister(Roman"15) Her Little StupiD IPod Touch SHe Wanten. I Had The Feeling That Someone Was Watching Me, I Turn And Saw Yandy(MarcuesNewGf) Looking At While On Marcues's Dick. I just Shook My Head Because My Tears Were ABout To Come Out My Eyes. When I look Again Marcues Was Lookng At Me WHile Smirking.

I Paid For The IPod And Left The Store. I Dug Around In My Gucci Bag Because My Phone Started To Ring.(SameRingTone).

"Hello."

"SEVEN WHERE ARE YOU?"

"DAMN KIM ! WTF You Screaming For?"

"Because I Want To Got To The Mall Come WIth Me."

"I'm Already At The Mall. Meet Me At The Food Court In About 10 Minutes."

"Kay Peace." She Yelled.

I Swear One Day I'm Be Deaf Because Of Her. I Walk Around For A While Intill Kim(BritBrat) Text Me Telling Me She At The Food Court. On My Way To The Table Marcues Bumb Intoo Me SMiling At Me But WEnt Over There To Kiss That Ugly Ass Hoe.

"Seven Why You Let Him Do You Like That."

"Brit Brat Its Nothing Okay Were Done It's Over OKAY."

"oKAY okAy Fine. So WHats Up With Your Brother Tune."

"Eww ! You Like My Brother."

"Just A LIttle , Can You Hook It Up Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !."

"Okay Fine."

" Wait I'll Be Right Back I'm Hungry." She said As She Got Up.

It Really Wasn't Much That Was Going One. From Across The Way I saw This Fine Ass Boy. And When I Say Fine I Mean FINEEE ! He Wink At Me So I Turnt My Head Away Real Fast. When I Turnt Back ArouND He Was Sitting Right In FrONT oF Me.

"Hi I Saw You Looking At Me So I had To Come Over Here And Talk To Ya."

"Hi And How You Know I was LookINg At You."

"Becaue Your Cheeks Are Turning Red."

I Couldn't Even Say Nothing Because My Cheeks Were Turning Red.

"So What's Your Name."

"Seven. And Yours."

"Tyga."

"Well Tyga It's Nice To Meet You."

"Same Here But I Would Really Like To Talk To You Again If You Don't Mine."

''I Would Love That."

He Handed Me His Phone And I Put My Number In iT.

He Smiled And Said "I'll Be Sure To Call You."

And With That He Peace Me Out And Went To Chill With I guess His Friends. Kim Came Back Asking Me. "WHy You Smiling."

"Because I Meet Some Just Before You Came."

She Spit Her Food oUT hER mOUTH And Said. "BiTTCH YOU LYING, Whats His NAME And How He Look?"

"Well DAMN. His Name Is Tyga, He's Yellow Bone Like Chris Brown And He Tatted Up Like Everywhere."

"Damnnn Girl He sound Like A Keeper."

"I Know But I Don't Think I Should Get With Him I Mean Look What Happen To Me And Marcues."

"Seven LiKE  For Real Stop Comparing Everyboy To Marcues. I know He Hurt You I Get That But You Got To Chill He Could Be The One LiKE Hannan Motanina Said."

"Okay, But I Got To Jet My Mom Got Us Meeting Some Mike Man."

"Damn I smell A New Step Daddy." She Laughed

"Not If He Wants To Die."

I Peace Kim Out And Walk To Get IN My Car But ON mY Way I saw Yandy On SOme Other Nigga That I KNew FRom School. I Hit The Free way And Got To My House In Like 15  Minutes.

I Walk In My House, And Smelled The Food My Mom Was Cooking. I Waved Her Hey And Made My Waay Up Stairs To Hide My Little Sis Christmas/Birthday Gift. I Fell Back On My Bed In till My Brother(Tune) Came In.

"Seven Why Were You Crying Yesterday."

"No Reason."

"Seven Don't Fuck With Me, What Happen."

"Fine I Caught Marcues Cheat On Me With Yandy, Nothing Major."

"Nothing Major, Please You My Little SIs And I told That Nigga If He fuck You Over Then Its Going To Be Problems."

"Tune Don't Do Shit I Can Handle My Self."

"You Couldn't Handle Yo  Self Where You Almost Got Raped Because Of That Nigga KNow Did You."

I Was On The Vergae Of Crying. He Promise That He'll Never Bring That Up Again But He Did.

"Seven I'm Sorr-.'

"Get Out NOWWW!."

"He Left Out My Room And I just Let All My Tears Just Started Rolling Down My Face.

What The Fuck Is Rong With Me?