Pressing his foot harder on the gas pedal the car jump forward with the sudden increase of speed, he became angry,that was why she was a threat to him. A danger that needed to be eradicated. The problem was every time that particular thought came to mind he couldn't seem to be able to comply. Instead, he just stared. He stared at her head full of soft looking curls;wondering if it was truly soft as it looked. He stared into those mesmerizing hazelnut eyes that seemed to want to draw him in. He stared at her soft pink lips that made his body feel hot. Stare at her short curvy body; which made his own body tremble with anticipation. Anticipate what? He didn't know. Just something.

'' Hey! You mind easing up on the gas a little?'' Honey. That was the word he would describe her voice as it poured from her mouth into his ear slowly and silk like. Even though it was filled with fear and her yelling them. '' I don't know about you but I for one do not want to die young. I want to experience all life's pleasures first.'' Life's pleasures? He didn't like the sound of that.

Slowly easing up on the accelerator, his face felt hot for some reason. From the corner of his eye, he noticed her sighing in relief and relaxing back in the seat. Releasing her tight grip on the door, he watched silently as she turned her body in his direction. He automatically tensed up. She was staring at him. NO! She was studying him, tilting her head slightly to the right, she was staring at scars. Probably wondering how he got them. Everyone he came across ogled them but never spoke a word about them. Used to it; since most of them, he had had his entire life only to keep adding new ones regularly he never paid much attention to the scars or the people that stared at them... But now that she was gazing at them, he felt... nervous. Nervous?

'' You know,'' That honey-like voice again spoke. '' I find that a man that has scars sexy. Se..xy? She found them sexy? How could scars be considered sexy? Wait.. Her voice sounds different. More deep and husky. He shivered. Hell if he knows why? Another question to add to the pile. '' It shows he's not afraid to get down and dirty.'' She finished with a slow mysterious grin forming.

What the hell? Something is not right? Her voice and body language changed. Was she... flirting? Is this considered flirting? Nathaniel never experience flirting only saw it happen to others. If he was reading her right; then she would be considered flirting...with him. No. She hates us; Halo soldiers. When he saw her as a child she despised him at first glance. And the reports he read about her confirmed it. So it's impossible. Right? The only thing was he was never wrong about judging people. His survival depended on it. Stil...

'' Are you always this chatty?, Chatty? He hadn't said a word. '' In case that sardonic question was taken seriously. Let me tell you it was a joke. You do know what a joke is right?'' A small nervous giggle was followed after she spoke.

Should I say something? What would I say? He did not use his voice much, only to speak when he had a reason too. He informed or command. It seemed like she wanted to start a conversion. Something he never did. Wouldn't know how to engage in one?

'' Well, as stimulating as this one-sided conversation is,'' Was she being sardonic again? '' I would like to actually hear you voice. You can speak, right?'' She slowly started to lean towards him invading his personal space. Nathaniel fought the impulse to reach for his weapon. He didn't like when people were too close to him. They could easily be carrying a weapon. That impulse disappeared completely when she placed a small hand on his outer thigh;burning through his uniformed pants to scorch his skin. His entire body started to heat up from that one hand. His body became immobile.What was happening to him? His body was hot and he felt a sudden urge to do something. But didn't know what? A need was building. But didn't know what need that was?

His whole being was focused on that building need so much so that when she leaned to whisper in his ear, he actually jumped a little in surprise. That was a first for him;being surprised. Her warm breath on his ear caused goosebumps to appear and made his body uncomfortable. '' And you should know that I love the sound of your voice. It makes me melt,'' She whispered softly.

Makes.. Her.. Melt? He was so confused about everything. He didn't understand why his body was reacting strange? He didn't know why the scent of her make him want to always have that smell available to him? He didn't know why his dick was so hard? It was only that way when he woke up. But now it was so hard it was actually hurting him. Hurting him. He, who had suffered through all kinds of torture without flinching, was being brought down by a swollen dick. And he didn't understand how it had got that way. It was find just a minute age.

Nathaniel knew she also had noticed his predicament because she was looking down at his lap with a delighted grin on her face. Why was she smiling? Did she enjoy him being in pain? A suddenly disturbing question came to him. Did she do this to him; caused this pain? Did she poison him? It started to pain him after her touch.

Anger built in him like never before. He was driving her back to the Medical District after noticing her fear of the Military District and she poisons him as thanks. He begins to shake with rage. Had it all been an act? To deceive him. To get him alone and attempt to kill him.

This Bitch!

Anniak Pov

Annika was too busy admiring her handy work; on making him get a hard on, that when she lift her head smiling and ready for step two of her plans, she was shocked to the core of her being when a gun was placed to her head. 

****************************************

A quick look into Nate's head. I will definitely be doing more Pov's from him. That was fun pretending to think like a virgin man. Lol