A/N Thank You

The story has come to an end. Though I got to bring honest, I felt like I rushed into the plot you know?

I think now, I got to find something else to write about. I've been writing a second book, but I've already ruined it by adding a bunch of unwanted things. Things I usually don't write about or talked about.

I had a lot of fun writing and reading your comments. Even if the book is finished and its been 2 years. I will always go back to the comments because you guys make my day. I would lie if I said I don't read them. I do.

My plans for the book was always changing at first Bill wasn't going to die. He was going to be a prince. A fairytale AU. But I didn't find appealing to me within the first chapter. So I changed the whole plot. Yeah theres ton more.

At first I wasn't going to have Sam to be a boy. Sam was going to be a love interest for Dipper but Dipper didn't feel the same. So Sam wanted to hurt him by removing Bill from his memory (this was going to be a longer book)

Now Trix wasn't my attention. I thought she was going to be an old women hates rude man. Big nose. But instead you got a damaged fangirl.

I think thats enough, I just want to say thank you one last time.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for voting.
Thank you for commenting.
Thank you for being you.
Because if you weren't you, you wouldn't find me and my fanfic. And I appreciate that so much.

Thank you~ahill

EDIT: 

I'm thinking of adding a little bonus story. A Billdip Bonus...