First Raw of the New Era

New Women's Champion

Sasha Banks is the new Women's Champion... that's where I'll start.

Sasha Banks did what she dreamed of since she was 10

Sasha Banks did what she dreamed of since she was 10. She won. I'm happy she won. I'm ecstatic. I love her character heel or face....

BUT

Seeing Charlotte walk up the ramp made me want to cry. She looked like she was gonna cry and it made me want to start. I wanted Charlotte's reign to end. I thought I'd be happy to see it go, but I wasn't as happy as I thought I'd be.

10/10 stars

The match wasn't one sided. You didn't know who would've won. Charlotte fought a hard battle. Sasha fought a hard battle. My favorite part that made the match for me was when Charlotte told Sasha 'you can never beat me...ever' that and when Sasha payed tribute to Eddie with getting Dana ejected from ringside. Making things even. Along with the commentators telling the men that they need to step up their games throughout the night. Saying that was a main event match...this is definitely a new era. Honestly that's 2 match of the year candidates within the past 24 hours. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens almost a 20 minute match...Sasha Banks vs Charlotte...a women's match that lasted damn near 20 minutes.

Neville Returned

I thought everyone would forget about him. He was incredible in his match. His injury didn't affect his in ring performance. Corey Graves talking about Neville. His old tag team partner. They were tag champions down in NXT. It just was a happy moment to see him back in the ring. He looks like he hasn't missed a beat. Red Arrow looked amazing.

He looked amazing

He looked amazing. Better than ever!

6/10 stars

Braun Strowman's Hair

Yes... I have a section dedicated to this. What happened between last night and tonight. This was my reaction when I saw it