Chapter 4: Awakened

"Ms. Gale I'm sorry but we can't arrange with the head for you to-"
"But I really need to talk to him. It's really urgent."
"Ms. Gale I don't think that we are able to conta-"
Mapiya hung up the phone and sighed.
"I knew it." Deep in thought. The room was still and the only thing making a noise is the ticking of the clock.

Diiiiinnnngg dong.
The doorbell rang.

Mapiya opened the front door.
"Yaya! How you been?" screamed the woman at the door.
"Oh hey Carrie. Come on in."
Carrie entered the house and hugged Mapiya.
"Yaya how are you and your boy?" as Carrie closed the door.
Mapiya looked upset and walked away.
"We're in big trouble Carrie."
"Why what's happening?"
"Adrian has awakened."
"Impossible," Carrie looked confused, "you got rid of him sixteen years ago."
Mapiya didn't say anything.
"You got rid of him right?" Carrie raised her voice.
"No. I vanished him temporally by setting a magical trap with the others so that he couldn't escape. But somehow someone, something must've been helping him for the past sixteen years and finally got him to escape the trap."
Carrie threw her hands up. "Amazing. There he goes. Do you know anything of what happened."
"Words can't explain a broken hearted demon."
"So what are you going to do? Does Keon know?"
"No. But commander Joe has sent Kernel K to find Keon and train him."
"But Yaya, this is his father we're talking about. Do you think he'll think of hurting his own blood father?"
Mapiya let out a chuckle.
"Heisei, or Keon for your matter, has seen Adrian kill our dad and you knew how much Heisei loved his grandpa."
Carrie nodded. "But it's been nine years. I don't think Keon will remember who or what Adrian is."
Mapiya held up the Starred Trinity pendant that she found in Heisei's room.
"My kid is smart. He is capable of anything he put his heart into it."

___________________________________

Coach blew the whistle.
"Alright kids. We have a new coach for the team now. His name is Coach Kayden. He will be teaching you more moves that you could put into your soccer games," the team lined up in attention for the new coach.
"Thank you," Kayden nodded to the coach, "now my name is Coach Kayden, but you can call me Coach K instead," Kayden walked to get a view of the team faces.
"Now, in all honesty I won't be coaching for soccer too long, but that is an irrelevant topic to talk about. We will be training harder and harder and we will win games."

I gave Coach K my full attention.
"Now at one moment I will pull one of you out so I could talk to you privately. Don't worry. It won't be an unpleasant conversation," Kayden continued to pace back and fourth viewing the team players.
"Enough about me. Without further a do. Let's hit goals."
The team yelled in agreement.

Kayden watched Heisei closely as he played soccer with his teammates.
"Don't worry Keon, I'll protect you, guide you, and train you."
Kayden tapped his wrist watch.
"Commander, I got my eyes on Keon."
"Good job Kernel K. Now make sure Keon trusts you. Do what you can to train the warrior."
Kayden nodded then turned off his wrist watch.
"Will do."