Chapter 1: On the hunt

Shoes splashed onto puddles of the alley. Shadows dodging any exposed lights. Dogs barking from behind with police officers yelling. Trash cans clanging as it flies all over the place. An unidentifiable figure jumped kicked the brick wall of a narrow alley onto the next wall as the figure continues until finally reaching the fire escape ladder on the fifth floor of a ten story building. It climbed up the ladder and made a run for the rooftop. The figure, panting, glanced down the alley only to find the cops with flashlights stopping while the K-9 dogs sniffed the area.
"Keep going!"
As the cops and K-9 dogs continued down the alley.

The air became silent and still as the figure loosens up and sighed with relief. It proceeds it's way up the roof while taking off it's mask revealing a young man who looked to be in his early 20's. The man tapped his wrist watch. A hollowgram projected a face in mid-air of someone who is sitting on a chair facing away from the camera (or whatever these people use to project faces with).

"Commander Joe, we are in big trouble. Code 66. Fighters. I believed that they were summoned by their leader," said the guy to the hollowgram figure.
The person in the hollowgram turned it's chair around revealing a middle aged man, around age 40, who has an ear piece deviced and a campoflauged shirt.
"Kernel K, when you call me through your HMD, call me with outstanding news that you managed to beat up these 66's and rammed them with a food truck causing them to fly from the Los Angeles to the Pacific Ocean," commander said sarcastically, "And not bad news that will raise my blood pressure," Commander Joe sighs with desolation then pounded his left fist on his desk and rubbed his forehead with his right hand.

"This isn't good. He is getting stronger, but weaker at the same time."
"How do you mean Commander?"
"He is getting stronger by his demonic power because he is staying in the underworld where he preys from the empty souls of the unwanted that went to the underworld. He is getting weaker because his powers are deteriorating as his son on Earth gets closer to tapping into what he is."
Kernel K sat down on the roof listening.
"We need to find the Son of Adze, Kernel. The Blood-born savior son. Or Adze will get more powerful from the son's obliviousness of what he is and Adze will become undefeatable that he could literally wipe out all the livings on the Earth."
"Commander, I will find the Son of Adze."
"Kernel the Blood-born is a sixteen year old boy"
"A sixte--" Kernel snapped. "Do you actually believe that an immature sixteen year old young boy will clear out all evil of this world?" as he continued to yell in confusion.
"Yes kernel I do believe that this sixteen year old young man will be capable of delievering back evil. Now I want you to go find him."
"Alright! How do I even find this kid first of all? There's a massive amount of sixteen year olds at Los Angeles."
Commander was quietly having a conversation on his end with someone then turned back to Kernel.
"Sorry Kernel I have important business to take care of right now. I know you're capable of finding the kid. Now good luck little brother and stay safe." as commander Joe tapped something that turned himself off.

Dropping his left arm to his side. Kernel sighed looking off to the city of Los Angeles deep in thought.
"Where do I find you kid?"