Chapter 15

{song at top}

+++

"What's your name?" A judge, Louis Walsh asks Louis.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson." Louis answers.

"Okay, go!"

My eyes are glued to the Telly screen throughout Louis' entire performance.
He sang "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. He looked and sounded nervous, but as soon as he got finished singing the crowd cheered and clapped.

"Louis, I'm saying yes!" Louis Walsh said.

I bite my fingernails, getting anxious at what the judges were going to say.

"I'm saying yes." Nicole Schrizinger agrees.

"Thank you so much." Louis smiles, relieved.

"You've got three yeses!" The Simon Cowell exclaims, straightening papers.

Louis' sisters and I had been watching the show all night, waiting for Louis to come on. As soon as he appeared on the Telly, I jumped up and did a dance. I was just so ecstatic to see my best friend on the Telly.

"He got three yeses!" I scream, jumping up on the couch.

"Thank you so much!" Louis said, balling up his fists in happiness.

"Ring 'em! Ring 'em!" Fizzy chants.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Louis' number. It rang a couple times before he picked up.

"You got three yeses!" I shout before he could even say hi.

"Well, ello to you, too!" He said, sarcastically.

"Sorry, I'm just buzzing for you." I apologize, giggling.

I put him on speaker, so the girls could hear him as well.

"Hi, Louis!" Lottie said, waving even though he couldn't see her.

"Hi, Lottie! I miss you!" Louis said.

"I miss you, too. When will you be home?" She asks.

"I don't know yet." Louis answers. "But don't be sad, I promise to call you every night."

"Who will scare the monsters out of my room?" Daisy asks, sadly.

"I already scared them all out. I promise you're safe, Daisy." He assures her.

"So, how is it? What was it like to talk to the real Simon Cowell?" I ask, bouncing my leg.

"I was absolutely petrified up there! I thought I was going to wee myself!"

I laugh, "I probably would have!"

"Oh, my gosh, did you see that Liam Payne guy's audition?" Louis asks.

"The opera guy?" I question.

"Yes! He's been on the show twice, I want to ask him for help, but I'm scared. He just-he knows what he's doing." Louis rambles on.

I chuckle at how excited Louis got talking about the show. He had called me every night before this. He called me after every audition. I was so happy I finally got to watch him on the Telly.