Chapter 1

+++

Everyday after reception, I go to Louis' house. We play in his treehouse that his dad built him. I always stay at Louis' house, in his treehouse as long as I can. We stay out there until the stars come out.

"Race ya to the treehouse!" Louis dares me, running towards his treehouse already.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I shout, running after him.

He ran as fast as he could across his yard, looking back at me and laughing. He got to the tree, and climbs up the latter. I follow up right behind him.

"I won! I won!" He chants once I get all the way up.

"Don't be mean, Lou!" I said, unhappy that I lost. "I bet I can beat you in a dual."

"Oh, you're on!" Louis smiles.

We both climb down from the treehouse and look for a good stick in his yard. I picked up a long stick that wasn't too thin, so it wouldn't break easily.

"Got your weapon?" I turn around to Louis.

"Yes, I do." He answers, holding up a stick.

We use the sticks as swords and hit them against each other as if we are in a sword fight. He laughs, but keep a serious face. I giggle, moving back from him, but he moves closer.

"I'll beat you up, pigtails! I'm bigger than you!" He threatens.

"I'm not scared of you, Tommo!" I laugh.

He hit my stick out of my hand and I gasp.

"I win! I win again!" He throws his arms in the air and jumps around, cheering.

I cross my arms and frown.

"Awe, don't be a sore loser!" He teases, poking my cheek.

"Did I say you could touch me?" I asks.

"I'm not touching you!" He holds his finger only a little from my face. "I'm not touching you!"

"Stop!" I groan, laughing.

He throws his head back laughing.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, tired.

"I don't know. I'm buggered, I ran too much." Louis said, putting his hand on his stomach.

"Me too, let's go eat." I said.

Louis agrees, so we went inside his house.

"Mummy, may we have some Oreos, please?" Louis asks, sweetly.

"Sure, sweetie." Jay smiles.

I feel a little sad because mum never smiles at me like that anymore. Lately, she's been sad. I think it's because daddy never came back, like she told me he would.

She got Louis and I both glasses of milk and six Oreo cookies each. Louis and I sat at the table in his kitchen, dipping our cookies in the milk.

"Tommo, what's your favourite colour?" I ask, dipping my cookie in my milk, carefully.

"Red," Louis told me. "What's your's?"

"Blue, like your eyes."

"Really?" Louis asks, his eyes wide.

I bob my head up and down.

"We'll be best friends a long time, right?" I ask.

"Mhm,"

"Forever?"

"Yes,"

"Promise?" I held out my pinkie.

"What's wrong with your pinkie?" Louis gives me a weird face.

"Nothing. You're supposed to wrap your pinkie around mine to promise something."

"Oh!" Louis wraps his pinkie around mine. "Promise."

+++

here's the first real chapter of Forever Your's!

the first bit of this book will be of Louis & Tallulah growing up together.

I haven't ever written anything like this, so bare with me! :)

Published: August 11th, 2016