Turtles To Alpahs

Chapter 2
During around the same time, Donnie was working on retro mutagen along with April, Raph and Leo.

"OK...this should do it," he said carefully dropping a small amount of liquid from the syringe to the canister. Instead of turning orange, it turned white. "Aw man, sorry Leo," he said taking his glasses off.

"It's ok Donnie, even so, it's white, what does it do?" he replied. Donnie looked at it but April spoke up, "Maybe, another animal?"

"Hm, maybe a white animal... a whale?" Raph said. They said many others after that. Just then Mikey came in with a pizza box, he didn't look where he was placing it. The pizza box tipped over the table and smashed on the floor unto the turtle's feet. April watched from a distance.

"Are you guys ok?!" she called.

Raph got mad, "Grr, Mikey!"

"Nothing is happening maybe we're fi-" Lei couldn't his sentence, he and his brothers were slowly growing white fur with sharp teeth. April stood there frozen. Later on, they morphed into....Wolves. They all had their masks on so they could tell who is who.

"Check me out! I'm a wolf!" Mikey chased his tail. Raph freaked out, while Donnie and Leo tried to walk. "Heh, you guys are so adorable this way," April laughed. When they kinda settled down, that's when the leader of the Alpha pack made her howl, and with no hesitation, the brothers just spring into action and ran out if the lair leaving April confused.