New Alpha Recruits

Chapter 3
The boys were still running on their hind legs as the Alpha leader kept on howling.

"Guys...I...I can't stop myself," Mikey said panting while running. Their masks blew against the wind as they ran until they were behind a pack if white wolves deep in the forest, no one noticed them. When they were slowly turning away, Mikey stepped on a stick.

The Alpha leader turned to them, "And what is so important to leave a meeting that is really important?"

Leo was about to say something but Raph shoved his shoulder and spoke, "We are uh...new to this pack, and we join you white wolves."

The leader looked at them good, "Good thing you chose us Alphas...and not those horrible Omegas."

The brothers walked up to the and everyone stared at them, "Names?" she asked.

"Leo," "Mikey," "Donnie," "Raph," they said. "Interesting, named after famous Italians. I am the leader of this pack, you can call me Mangle," she said standing proud and straight. Mikey almost laugh cause she didn't look Mangled...or Dangled.

"I here by announce these four brothers as our new recruits!" Mangle cheered. The others stomped their feet while some barked.

Lily and her friend Cheyenne were once again spying on them on a tree branch. "If ya ask me, the red one looks cute..." Cheyenne growled like a cat would purr.

Lily rolled her eyes, but she found the blue one cute. As they were distracted, Cheyenne back paw slipped then she regain balance, Mangle saw them,

"New recruits get them!" Leo and Raph spring into action an based the two Omegas, Mikey and Donnie ran behind. "This is fun!" Raph stick his tongue out."