"Ugh, what does he see in you?" Aurora asked as she sat back in the chair opposite Hope. "You're just a kid, a dumb one at that."

At the Original mansion, Aiden had woken up and he was confused as he looked around the bedroom.

"Hope?"

"She isn't here,"

Aiden stared into the dark to see a silhouette next to the window.

"Rebekah?"

The light was turned on and Rebekah sighed as she looked at Aiden.

"She's been taken,"

"What?" Aiden gasped as he got out of bed. "When? Why didn't anyone wake me before?"

"There's nothing you could've done," Rebekah sighed. "You're only human and we can't risk you dying."

"Even so," Aiden pulled on his top. "I'm gonna go and find her. I need to."

"You're not going anywhere, it's too dangerous."

"The hell it is." Aiden was now pulling in his converse shoes. "She's my girlfriend and I'm gonna go and find her even if it kills me."

"Look, if you died, Hope would bring you back just to kill you again." Rebekah pointed out and Aiden chuckled. "We have people out, looking for her, you just need to sit tight."

"Okay." Aiden sat down on the bed and ran his hand through his messy hair. "What if something's happened to her...I shouldn't have fallen asleep. I should've known she'd sneak out."

"We can't think like that. It's not your fault, my niece is as stubborn as they come."

Aiden raised a smile.

"You can say that again."

There was a knock on the door and Rebekah sighed as she opened it. It was Klaus.

"Aiden," Klaus spoke calmly, "do you have any idea where my daughter could be?"

"No, Mr Mikaelson."

Rebekah choked back laughter.

"Klaus is fine."

"Okay, Klaus." Aiden said. "I don't know where she is."

"Okay." Klaus walked over to Aiden. "You will stay put, okay? We can't have you hurt."

"Fine, okay, I'll stay."

"Good."

"Nik, where's Elijah?"

Klaus faced his sister.

"Out with Hayley."

"I should be helping them," Rebekah murmured before she sped out.

Klaus looked at Aiden again and compelled him.

"You will stay here."

"Um..."

"Why aren't you being compelled?" Klaus asked before his eyes narrowed and he chuckled. "Of course, my daughter gave you vervain. Now, I have two options. I can either bleed the vervain out of your system by means of torture and compel you to stay, or you could do as you're told and stay here. Now, Aiden, which will it be?"

"I'm staying here," Aiden murmured.

"Good." Klaus sped out and Aiden groaned softly as he sat on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. "Please be okay, Hopey."

In the French Quarter, Hayley had Tyler pinned against the wall.

"Where's my daughter?" Hayley snarled.