Reunion of Sorts

AN: 1. I'm pretty much going to be playing catch up this week so sorry that I'm not following my schedule. 2. I have created a twitter/instagram/ask.fm combo where you can ask Addelaide along with my other ocs as well as myself any questions you would like regarding the story or anything else. You can follow me on these accounts (twitter and ask.fm) at arosetosomeone and then instagram is aroseto_someone. 3. I hope you all enjoy this next chapter and let me know what you think!  

 I hope you all enjoy this next chapter and let me know what you think!  

Things indeed had gotten interesting. It was midterm time and Fiyero was still at Quadling University. Addelaide make good on her promise and took him to The Kells where he even got her to dance with him. The two had an odd friendship. No one really knew why the two were friends including Addelaide and Fiyero but the pair enjoyed each other's company. They had a weird system where she would help him with his classes. It was easy since they had most of them together. Every weekend, they would go out to The Kells, however. No talk of school or classes, just them dancing their stresses away.

After Fiyero received his mid-term grades and a letter from his parents congratulating him, he freaked out. He wasn't supposed to be passing all of his classes and the letter was supposed to be telling him that Avaric is coming to pick him up and take him to a new school. He didn't want to become the next ruler of The Vinkus. There were too many rules and he didn't think he would be a very good leader. He was brainless and shallow. Yes that's who he was, not this nerd who got good grades. So he ruined everything he had going for him at Quadling University.

He stopped going to classes, avoided Addelaide like she was the plague and was always seen dancing at The Kells. When he was walking back one night he saw Avaric waiting outside his dorm, the car already packed. "Good to see you again, Avaric."

He just nodded his greeting.

Fiyero found it odd that he didn't get more of a response but then he noticed the envelope with the loopy handwriting. It was a letter from a Addelaide. He picked it up and sat down.

"Sire, I really don't care about having to take you from school to school but I really think you let a good thing go."

Fiyero looked up from the envelope, still not being able to open it. "Did she say anything?"

Avaric turned around. "That she believed in you." With that Avaric began the journey to Shiz University.

Fiyero looked break down and carefully opened the letter.

Fiyero,

Since you seem to be avoiding me, I figured this was the best way to talk to you. I think you're a right idiot. You were doing so well and you just threw it all away! You shouldn't be afraid you know. Sure ruling a country is frightening, trust me I know but I also know, you would have been great. You will be great. I'm angry at you so the next time we see each other expect a slap but I'm not so angry that I can't tell you this: I'm not sure how many people have ever told you this but I believe in you Fiyero. You have me in your corner so if you ever need help, you know where to find me.