just make up already

(unedited)

"Honestly, Ash, can you guys just make up already?" Calum complained, watching Ashton type up his final essay. Ashton shut his eyes in annoyance before opening them and slamming his laptop shut causing Calum to jump at the sound. "Someone's in a bad mood."

"Of course I'm in a bad mood, Cal. Finals are in a week and my stupid boyfriend is mad at me for no reason." Ashton grumbled, placing his laptop in his bag.

"Well I haven't been able to hangout with Mikey because he's 'taking care of Luke' because 'the poor boy is heartbroken'." Calum told him and Ashton scoffed.

"Heartbroken? I just let James apologize! How is this my fault?" Ashton exclaimed, causing the librarian to shush the two boys. After Ashton mumbled a quick apology, he looked back at Calum and whispered "I didn't do anything wrong."

"I dunno, mate. Your boyfriend is just a jealous mess that needs to get away from my Mikey." Calum grumbled.

After the two left the library, they parted ways so that Calum could check if Michael could hangout and for Ashton to continue writing his essay and moping at home. When Ashton walked into the apartment, it was as quiet as it has been the past two days. Ashton frowned, already missing his boyfriend. He sighed before setting his bag on the couch and walking into the bedroom. He yelped when he saw a large lump under the blankets but immediately calmed down once he saw the mop of blond hair peeking out from underneath it. He shook his head in disbelief before walking towards the bed and climbing in next to the large lump.

"Luke, I know you're awake." Ashton shook the blond who was still hiding under the blankets. Luke poked his head from under the sheet and looked at Ashton with apologetic eyes.

"Missed you." Luke mumbled, curling into Ashton's side causing the brunet's heart to flutter. Ashton looked down at the blond before carefully caressing his messy blond hair and planting a small kiss on the top of his head. The brunet paused before sighing.

"M'sorry." Ashton apologized first, swallowing his pride so that their small 'fight' would be over already. Although the brunet still couldn't grasp what he did wrong, he decided that admitting that he was was better than having his boyfriend mad at him.

"Me too." Luke said, burying his face in the crook of Ashton's neck. Ashton heard his boyfriend's breathing steady and he figured that the blond had fallen asleep. As much as Ashton wanted to stay and sleep with his boyfriend, he had an essay to finish, so he carefully removed himself from Luke's tight grip. He changed into sweats and one of Luke's t-shirts before going back into the living room and sitting on the couch, placing his laptop on his lap and continuing to finish his essay.

Once he finished his essay, he gently shut his laptop and rubbed his eyes under his glasses. When he opened his eyes, he was met with Luke peeking at him from the doorway of their bedroom. Ashton motioned for Luke to sit with him.

"Can we talk about what happened?" Ashton asked once Luke plopped down on the couch next to him. The blond nodded, wrapping one arm around Ashton's shoulder and pulling him close.

"I just got upset how fast you forgave him. I mean, he cheated on you Ash. I was also kind of jealous because he was your boyfriend first and you let him buy you breakfast." Luke admitted, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Aw, Luke" Ashton sighed, hugging his boyfriend tightly "I had to forgive so I can forget. And you know I can't pass up free food." Ashton joked causing the blond to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry I overreacted." Luke apologized, rubbing Ashtons shoulder comfortingly. Ashton nuzzled his face into the side of Luke's neck and placed a small kiss on it.

"It's okay." Ashton accepted the apology. He leaned up to give Luke a quick kiss on the lips, but the quick kiss was replaced with a hot and heavy one that left both the boys panting when they separated for air.

"Bedroom?" Luke asked, eyebrows wiggling suggestively and hope written all over his smile. Ashton smacked him on the chest softly before pecking him on the lips quickly and standing up.

"Bedroom." Ashton replied before quickly running into the room giggling with Luke chasing behind him.

I think the next chapter is gonna be the last chapter haha. Anyways, i hope this chapter was okay!!! Make sure to vote this up and leave me some comments (^: much love to you all!!
-jessica xx