Oh.

(unedited)

Ashton was awoken by loud, vigorous knocking. He looked to the left of him to see Luke sleeping like a baby. He smiled to himself before climbing over him off the couch and then went to the door to see who was there. Once he opened the door he was met with James who had an apologetic expression on his face.

"Seriously, James. You're still here?" Ashton whisper yelled at his ex so he wouldn't wake Luke up who was still curled up on the couch.

"Look, Ash, I might've said the wrong things. I just really wanted to apologize then leave, but when I found out that you had a boyfriend, I freaked out." James said "Please forgive me."

Ashton sighed, "Fine, it's okay. Just go." James shook his head no.

"Not before I buy you breakfast and you update me on your life. I mean, we used to be best friends Ash." The blond offered and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, before you cheated on me." Ashton muttered under his breath and the blond frowned. Ashton looked back at Luke then back at James and weighed his options of staying or going before shrugging and saying; "There's a Starbucks across the street."

Ashton went back inside the apartment to write Luke a note on a post-it saying that he was going to get Starbucks. He stuck it on the blond's forehead before lightly kissing his nose and then grabbed his wallet and keys. He left his apartment and shut the door softly before following James to the elevator.

Once they got to the Starbucks, they ordered their drinks and a croissant-- with James paying as promised-- and sat down. After they had a long conversation of how their lives and school has been going, they decided that it was time to part ways.

"Yeah, I'm actually supposed to be visiting my sister right now, but since your mom told me you moved here, I decided to come by." James said as they were walking out of the Starbucks. Ashton hummed in acknowledgement before turning to face him.

"Well, thanks for the breakfast." Ashton smiled at him. Awkward tension began to flood the air.

"Yeah, no problem." James said "I hope that you and Luke will be happy together."

Ashton nodded "Yeah, we will. I hope you and Professor Bradley will be happy together too." Ashton joked, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. James chuckled.

"It was kind of a one time thing, but thanks. I'll see you around, yeah?" James looked down at the brunette and Ashton grinned, nodding slightly. The two parted ways and Ashton headed back to the apartment.

Once Ashton opened the door, he was immediately faced with a shirtless Luke, fresh from the shower. The blond smiled before walking up to Ashton and pecking him on the lips.

"How was Starbucks?" Luke asked, drying his hair with a small towel he had hanging around his neck.

"T'was good." Ashton mumbled "James and I talked again." Luke stopped drying his hair and turned to face Ashton.

"What?" He asked, his tone unrecognizable.

"Yeah, he came again this morning and he apologized and offered to buy me breakfast as an apology." Ashton explained, watching how Luke's confused face turn into an unreadable expression.

"Oh." was all the blond let out. Ashton raised his eyebrow.

"What? Are you mad?" Ashton asked, walking towards the blond and touching his arm. Luke shrugged his hand off.

"No." Luke stated, walking into the room then coming back out a second later with a black shirt on. He walked into the kitchen and started to pour himself coffee. The two shared an uncomfortable silence.

"You're mad." Ashton said, trying to get something out of his boyfriend. Luke looked at him.

"You forgive so easily." Luke told him, pouring milk into his mug. He ripped a sugar packet with his teeth and poured the sugar in after. He began to sturr the coffee and take a sip of it. Ashton narrowed his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ashton questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. Luke set his mug down harshly causing Ashton to flinch at the noise.

"What it means is that he cheated on you and then you decided that it was okay for him to buy you breakfast and 'talk'." Luke said, narrowing his eyes at the brunet.

"What do you mean 'talk'? We just talked. He apologized. I forgave him. Our relationship was in the past. I'm with you now." Ashton told the blond who just scoffed.

"Whatever." Luke mumbled before putting his mug in the sink. He grabbed his wallet and keys from the counter before mumbling a quick "I'm going to Michael's house." and with that, he was out of the door leaving a pissed off and upset Ashton behind.

Hi everyone. I was supposed to end this like three chapter ago but i just love drama lmao. I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote this up and leave comments!! Much love to you all!!

-jessica xx