In fact, she has another guy in her heart right now, and its not Sehun. And it'll never be Sehun.

She slowly shook her head "I'm sorry, Sehun." She said making Sehun's heart broke into million pieces.

After saying those most painful words, Seohyun immediately ran downstairs leaving Sehun frozen in his spot.

But accidentally, while Seohyun is running down the stairs she slipped and lost of balanced causing her to fall down the stairs.

Sehun heard a loud thud coming from the stairs, he immediately ran towards it and saw Seohyun unconsciously laying on the floor and there's a blood running all over her head.

~

And that was happened.. after drinking another bottle of alcoholic drink, they heard Kris called them from behind. They all turned to look and saw Kris beaming widely with his girlfriend Jessica clinging in his arms.

They greet each other before the two seated on the vacant seats on the same table.

"You're drinking again, Sehun?" Jessica asked "I told you that, don't mind her parents. And about her condition.. I know she can make it."

"Tss." Sehun hissed "I don't care about her parents, I just want to talk to her and ask, why.."

"She's still comatose, right?" Chanyeol asked

"Yeah, and the doctor said she's in a critical condition right now, that's what I heard from her friends gossiping in our classroom earlier." Jessica answered

"Drop that topic, guys. Can we at least forget about her? In fact, she dumped Sehun, remember?" Kai stated, making them all nod except to Sehun

"Yeah.. we should just forget her even just for now, let's just get drunk and all." Kris said, Jessica slightly hit him in his chest

"No, you can't honey. We will go home at exact 11." Jessica mumbles giving Kris a sweet smile. Her boyfriend answered her with a groan then run his fingers through her waist, hugging her before whispering "Fine."

They continue drinking and get along with the loud music filling the entire place. Sehun is just watching them laughing and talking while drinking his 15th bottle of alcoholic drink.

It's been hours when Sehun decided to leave. He took a glance at Chanyeol who is laying on the couch all drunk. Jessica and Kris already leaves just minutes before. Kai is still flirting with the other girl customers inside the bar.

He didn't bother bidding goodbye with the two. He proceed to the exit and ride his car. Heading to that same place he always used to go.

He stopped the car at the parking lot then entered the elevator. As he reached the floor, he walked outside the elevator. From the other end of the hallway he saw Seohyun's parents outside not noticing his presence.

He just watch them from the other side, when suddenly the door of Seohyun's room opens. He was suddenly surprised and confused of seeing him went outside the said room.

He heard Seohyun's dad greeted him, same with her mom. He just listen on their conversation from the other end of the hallway, since it was all quiet, he can hear them clearly.

"So Luhan, how's your dad?" Seohyun's dad asked

"He was fine."

"Good, so can we talk about you and my daughter's wedding next year?"

"Did Seohyun agreed to that?" Luhan asked

"Yes, she said that she wants to marry you."

"But I thought she had a boyfriend?"

"Yes but, she really doesn't want to marry that guy and in fact I don't like him for her." Seohyun's dad answered

That moment when Sehun heard all of what Seohyun's dad said. He immediately went down using the stairs. His mind is full of questions running into it.

He doesn't want to believe all of what he just heard. As he reached the parking lot he immediately entered his car and hold the steering wheel tightly. He drove away as fast as he can not even paying attention on the traffic lights turned green to red.

He parked his car at the parking lot of his condo. He immediately went in his unit. The moment he closed the door of his unit, that was the time he felt the pain inside his chest, the same pain when Seohyun said that she doesn't want to marry him.

Many questions running in his mind and all he ever wanted now is answers and he knows that only one person can answer all of his questions. It's Seohyun.

"Wake up now, Seohyun and tell me that all that I heard from your dad is all lie." He whispered to himself knowing that Seohyun couldn't hear him

He throws himself on his bed burying his head on his pillow trying not to think about everything.

He let out a frustrated groan and roll over on the other size of his bed. He looked up at the ceiling and mutter about above just for once.

"Hey, Lord. They said that you're granting every wish that person makes. Can you also grant mine?" He asked still looking at the ceiling "I just want her back to answer all my questions.."

After saying those words, he suddenly heard a loud thud from the balcony of his unit. He didn't even bother paying attention to it but when he heard a squeal of a girl, he immediately stood up and grab the flashlight from his bedside table.

Turning the flashlight on, he slowly walk near his unit's balcony. He gently opened the glass door and sneak before going outside.

His eyes widen and jaw dropped the moment he saw a girl sitting on the floor while holding her back maybe because of the pain.

Sehun looked up finding the place where the girl possibly came from but he only sees the dark sky from above. Shaking his head before looking back at the girl who is currently recovering from her fall.

But what more Sehun got surprised is seeing the girl wearing just nothing. He immediately look away, still trembling and confused

"Who the hell are you?" He asked, the girl slowly look at him in his eyes.

Sehun noticed that she has a cold gray eyes and she's like glowing like a crystal with the moons light.

"I am not from hell, my name is Yoona and I am an angel." The girl said.

"WHAT?!"

ツツツ

First chapter done! ^^
Votes.Comments!
Thank you!

XOXO.