Chapter 25

Natalia POV

I looked at Asher outside of the window from the limo. I watched the men put the last few boxes in the U-HAUL truck.

Asher gave a few more instructions to the men then he headed towards the limo.

He opened up the door taking a seat on the other side. He told the man that was up front driving where we were going then we headed off.

“What about my car?” I asked

“I’ll get it later tonight.” He said while shrugging.

I nodded my head, while looking down at Miya watching her sleep. I can't believe that she was still knocked out after all this commotion.

I looked up at Asher and saw him tapping away on his phone, and looking through papers.

He was always working, I never seen him actually have a time to relax or even go anywhere outside of work.

Well only that one time when he was with Stacey. But even then, he looked annoyed and he didn't even get Ice cream that time.

I guess I never really saw him outside of his work? I kept on staring at him. But I think he knew because he snapped his head towards me, and caught my eyes with his.

I looked down quickly. However, I kept on seeing him stare at me in the corner of my eye.

I was going to ignore it but I wondered if he was looking at me because I had something on my face.

So, I clapped my hands around my face, and met his gaze with my own eyes and asked.

"What?"

"It feels uncomfortable, doesn't it?"

"What does?" I asked confused.

"Getting stared at." He said

I nodded in response looking down.

"So, don't do it to me" He said firmly.

"Sorry" I mumbled under my breath. My face started heating up in embarrassment. Good thing I was dark.

I thought he was angry, so I looked up at his face but surprisingly he had a smirk on his lips and his eyes held amusement.

I rolled my eyes, and looked straight forward towards the window. A few minutes later I think we arrived at his place.

Once the limo stopped the same guy that greeted us last time opened the door for us.

As usual Asher didn't say thank you while stepping out. I however smiled at him and gave him a polite Thank-you.

"You’re Welcome, Miss Wake." He said returning the smile. He closed the door, and he stepped into the limo once again and drove off slowly.

I turned around and saw the biggest and beautiful house I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

First off there was a big driveway made of stone that circled all the way around the house. There was luscious green grass, and roses that covered the front area. You can tell that he had someone take care of the yard frequently.

The house was white and there were about 12 windows on each side. Most likely windows of different rooms that were in different areas of the house. It was so massive, and wide.

It was so tall that you had to stretch your neck all the way to see the top. It looked like the house traveled on forever, there were also two black double doors that were in the front.

To top it off there was a gorgeous water fountain that had a sculpted woman hugging her self-looking at the sky. There was water coming from each side of her, filling the fountain. It kind of looked like a sculpture that you would see in Rome.