After they both got dressed Dahlia called Tessa asking if she was still getting the D and she was happy Junior finally left cause they needed to get ready.

"Bitch did y'all clean y'all mess it better be clean and not smell like sweaty balls!" Dahlia yelled into the phone. "Shut up we both cleaned and it smells great in here." Tessa said laughing.

"Okay well I'm on my way I got so much to tell you." Dahlia said. " okay boo see you when you get here." Tessa said." Okay." Dahlia said hanging up the phone finally arriving at the hotel before getting out she kissed Jaebum goodbye until later.

Running to the elevator to her room she was still on edge about everything that happened she didn't want to take any chances.finally walking back into the room she was happy Tessa and Junior really cleaned up and it didn't smell like hot sex."hey hoe." Tessa said hugging Dahlia."hey bitch" Dahlia said laughing finally getting settled in Dahlia told everything that happened last night including the morning sex she had with Jaebum.

"Damn that freaking crazy I hope he doesn't come back sooner or later we're going to have to leave this hotel." Tessa said."I know I think I have the place but guess what the guys are going out bowling tonight and the place is rented out so it'll just be us." Dahlia said excited.

"I know Junior told me. By the way me and him are officially together." Tessa said. "OMFG!! I'm so happy for you y'all are so cute together if I wasn't going to be petty at first I am now." Dahlia said laughing
"Omg hush let's get ready." Tessa said.

They finally got ready and Dahlia was so happy with her outfit it was super cute she honestly thinks it's her favorite.

"You look so cute I just might have to snatch you from Jaebum

"You look so cute I just might have to snatch you from Jaebum." Tessa said laughing. Dahlia chuckled  "You look good to girl Junior is going to drool." Dahlia said. " I do look good huh.?" Tessa said feeling herself to the Max

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Finally arriving at the bowling alley they got there shoes and walked over to the boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally arriving at the bowling alley they got there shoes and walked over to the boys. " hey everyone except Mark." Dahlia said her pettiness was in full effect tonight. Mark just rolled his eyes but he knew he deserved this shade."Yeah hey everyone except Mark." Tessa said her and Dahlia busted out laughing."hey babe." Tessa said sitting in Juniors lap kissing him.