One || Doubt

|| Doubt

"Okay, I have to ask."

     In the darkness of the Dane home, Allison, Lydia and Jacy were bundled up in a homemade couch cushion fort in the living room.

     Both Allison and Jacy looked to the strawberry blonde, Lydia in the middle of the trio.

     "Do any straight guys actually go to Sinema?" Lydia asked in all seriousness.

     Allison broke out into laughter, she and Jacy nearly in tears within a minute.

     Lydia tried not to laugh, "Guys, I'm serious. If I went to Sinema, could I find a straight guy?"

     Jacy lowered her hand from her mouth, trying to process the question. "We just got really serious and that's your question?"

     "I'm desperate, help," Lydia whined.

     "You're not that desperate," remarked Allison as she propped herself on her side.

     "You could grab any guy on the street and they would do anything you want them to." Jacy, in plaid sleep shorts and a University of Michigan tee, had a full sized golden retriever laying against her as she looked over to Lydia.

     "Or maybe it's age..." Allison pensively said with a knowing grin.

     Lydia glanced to both Allison and Jacy, her cheeks trying to fend off a blush. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

     Allison and Jacy called bullshit at the same time, nudging Lydia.

     "You're not desperate," said Allison, "the one you're interested in is just off limits."

     "Even Aaron knows it," Jacy added with a nod as she referenced the dog that had her head rested on her stomach.

     Lydia scoffed, "Aaron knows everything."

     "Don't try to pin this on Aaron because you know can trick Jacy into talking about dogs for an hour," Allison quickly said before Jacy could agree with Lydia. "And she won't even notice."

     Jacy closed her mouth, "Yeah, okay, that's fair."

     "Come on, Lyds," Allison pushed. "We know."

     "No, no you don't. I don't like anyone," defended Lydia while holding back a laugh.

     "Alright," drawled Jacy, "she's not going to admit it."

     "I got her to say he was cute in February," Jacy told the other brunette, "so she can't take that one back."

     "Come on, guys," groaned Lydia. "Leave it alone."

     "You brought it up, Red," Allison pointed out with a grin.

     "To be honest," Lydia finally said, "I was going to segway it to you, Argent."

     Allison's eyes widened, "Me?"

     "Yes, you," laughed Lydia.

     "There's no one, I swear."

     Both Jacy and Lydia laughed, practically scoffing.

     "What?" Allison expressed.

     "Does Isaac even know you're alive?" questioned Jacy as she played with Aaron's ear gently.

     "Or, y'know, Scott," Lydia offered.

     Allison opened her mouth but couldn't produce a response. She hesitated, squinting a little. "Jacy, what about you?"