Prologue

"Why am I still here in this dump then? I hate staying here!"

Heisei Gale is living with his mother Mapiya Gale.

"Well this is all that we got now since you spent all of your school funds with those street rat you call your friends. You're sixteen years old Heisei. You should be going out there and make great friends in that academy and find a nice girlfriend" argued Mapiya as she picks up broken window glass off the floor.
"If you wouldn't have left the house to go with them we wouldn't have been broken into so many times."
"So what? The house getting broken into and robbed my responsibility? It's not my fault you can't call the police." I argued. I started walking towards my room. I couldn't take anymore of this household. I slammed the door. Unfortunately, it creaked opened again.
"Ugh."

I was disgusted by this new small room. It had ripped wallpaper, small cracks on the window, burnt rug that might have been caused by an immature smoker.
Man, why does my life have to end up like this? I thought and sighed in agony then I went and sat down on my twin sized bed.
"Well at least my bed is the only thing that's in good condition" I smirked.

I guess I've been eating too much because suddenly my bed couldn't even carry my muscular weight and one of the bed legs snapped causing the bed to fall side ways.
"Really now?" sighing in disbelief.
"I hate my life"
Then something caught my attention from my oakwood desk.

I got up from my bed and started towards my desk.
"Huh?"
I picked up a pendent that is shaped like a three pointed star. Each point colored differently. Red, green and blue.
"H-how did I get this?"