Chapter Two ~The Hangout~

Aphmau looked at her phone hesitating to text Katelyn. "No. No. No. I can't. I can't do it." She said anxiously. 'DING ' Aphmau's phone had just gotten a text.
|Message from Katelyn XD|
Kate: Hey nerd! :3
Aph: New nickname eh?
Kate: I thought it suit you.
Aph: haha it does.
Kate: Hey I got a question.
Aph: What's up?
Kate: Mind if I come hang out today?
Aphmau felt the heat building up in her cheeks, she shook as she typed.
Aph: Definitely!
Kate: Alright cool! What time should I come over?
Katelyn was a bright red while texting Aphmau "The Black Haired Beauty"
Aph: Around 7?
Kate: Sounds good with me!
Katelyn jumped out of bed and looked at the time "No! That only gives me thirty minutes!" She said running to her closet. She put on a dark blue flannel with black skinny jeans and black Timberlines. She looked at the time again. She had five minutes to run to Aph's house which was a block away "Crap. I gotta run there!" She ran down the stairs and out the door off to Aph's house.
Aphmau listened for the doorbell as she put on a purple dress with light-blue flowers. She logged on her laptop and launched 'Phoenix Fire' and searched 'How to flirt' she was trying to swoon Katelyn. Moments later a bell rang, Aphmau quickly shut off her laptop and ran downstairs to the door.
Katelyn stood outside shaking. She was nervous about meeting what seems to be the most beautiful girl at school. The door swung open and revealed a beautiful house. "Wow. This is your house?" Katelyn said in awe. "Yeah. I live here alone." Aphmau nervously chuckled. Katelyn looked around and enthusiastically said "Why don't we head up to your room?" Aphmau nodded her head and grabbed Katelyn's then pulled her up the stairs. Katelyn thought to herself 'Step one. Get into her bedroom and see what she's into. Check' the two girls walked into Aphmau's room. "Well here it is. Sorry that there's so much purple" Aphmau blushed as she talked to Katelyn hoping she wouldn't ask about the computer. Katelyn looked around and smile then muttered to herself 'cute' Aphamu looked at her and said "What'd you say Kate?"
"Oh. Nothing. Don't worry about it." Katelyn smiled at the Black Haired Beauty. The two girls laid on Aph's bed and talked for hours. Aphmau rested her head on Katelyn's chest then slowly started to fall asleep, Katelyn smiled gently kisses the top of her head and then tried to get up. But was stopped by Aphmau's hand on hers, she stopped in her tracks and looked back to Aphmau who was holding very tightly to Kate's hand. Katelyn tried to pry Aph's hand off of hers but she fell onto the bed with Aphmau. Katelyn gave up and stayed put. She didn't move a muscle. Aphmau played a good trick of acting asleep and making the person stay. Katelyn sighed and looked at the ceiling, she was surprised by soft lips on her cheek. Aphmau kisses her on the cheek. Katelyn grew bright red. Aphmau rested her head on Katelyn's chest and finally dosed off to sleep. Katelyn stroked her hair until they both were asleep. Both in the same bed. Both falling for each other.

Well my Zombie Army. That was Chapter Two. More love scenes will happen probably in the next chapter. Please enjoy and don't forget to check out my reading list for some pretty good stories. Love you guys!

~Zombie