Chapter 18// Warnings

Your POV

The past couple of weeks flew by, Mark and I were hanging out almost everyday, if not only us then we would hang out with the group. I was absolutely in love with Mark. The way he looks at me always makes me blush, he always laughs at my corny jokes, he smiles alot when I'm around him. Mark surely knows I still get butterflies around him, if it wasn't obvious with all the smiling and blushing I do.

Since we started dating I met Mark's brother Tom who loves embrassing Mark to the fullest. Which I don't mind because Tom has some pretty funny stories about Mark. And I met Mark's dad, he was kinda like Tom trying to embrass Mark but he was also super nice, he's family was great. Mark met my mom of course when he dropped me off from our 1st date. My mom was so happy meeting Mark and is always complimenting him. Well who can blame her, he was pretty awesome. He met (b/n) plenty of times so it wasn't as awkward as I predicted. Everything was going smoothly, and I was enjoying every second of it.

Mark and I were heading out of school to his house, and thank god it was Friday. We were holding hands about to leave school grounds when a familiar annoying british voice was heard right behind us. I rolled my eyes as Mark and I turned to see who it was.

It was Sam Pepper, the douchebag.

"Ello there. I see you and Markipoo have a thing going on." He smirked as he was walking towards us.

"Wow aren't you smart, nice work Sherlock." I said with alot of sarcasm in my voice.

"Awww now sweetie, as much as I love to chat rubbish with you, I need to talk to Mark here. So why don't you skip down and let the men talk for a while." He said with a grin and waved me goodbye.

I was about to walk towards Sam with my fist ready and my anger through the roof, when I felt a familiar strong hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Mark looking at me with a pleading look. "(Y/n)....please don't, don't worry. It will be over in just a sec ok." He said in a gentle tone which made me less tense, I looked at him with worrying eyes but I moved forward pass them. I moved far enough where I can't hear but I can definitely see them.

'What the hell are you guys talking about Mark?'

------------------------------
Mark's POV

"What the hell do you want Sam?" I said in an annoyed manner. He just smiled at me with his snake like eyes, just filled with evil.

"Awww, is that how you treat your old best friend Mark?" He put on a fake sad face but I can see right through it.

"Speak already before I start regretting talking to you again." I crossed my arms waiting for his statement.

"Mark, don't pretend like you're the saint and I'm a demon. If I remember correctly, you use to be just like me." Sam spoke while grinning, just like a manic.

"That was a long time ago. Don't you ever bring it up again! I changed but you haven't one bit." I whispered yelled at Sam with rage in my eyes.

"Hey buddy, take it easy. Im just warning you." He put his hands up in defense with a crooked smile.

"Warning me about what?" I narrowed my eyebrows together showing my confused state.

"You don't want me to tell your precise (Y/n) about your dark history and especially what you did to that boy so long ago." He smiled widely, I felt fear rush down my whole body.

"N..no....p...please... don't tell....h...her. she'll...hate me..." I pleaded.

"Remember when I said that this...was a warning. Which means she'll know but it's either you tell her...or me." He laughed a bit, I had a mixture of emotions going on. I felt angry, fear, and mostly sadness. I looked down on the ground feeling hopless.