Chapter 10// Changes

Author's notes~
Hey Y'all🤗 I hope you like this chapter. I decided to put this out earlier then expected because we hit a mile Stone of 100 reads!!! So for those who follow my story, this is a gift for you. Thank you all so much for reading and hope you like future chapters to come. Now without further a do, Chapter 10 🤓 (don't hate me when reading this. Especially near the end.) Peace till the next chapter ✌
********************************************

YOUR POV

Ever since last week, I been thinking about what happened or what could had happened between me and Mark. 'Did he try to kiss me?' ' Should I had tried to kiss him back?' ' Why the hell am I thinking about kissing him?!' Ever since that day, I've been rethinking about my feelings towards Mark. I mean he's hilarious, quite handsome, goofy, uplifting, he's such a gentlemen towards me, and he just make everything seem brighter. But that's the problem. He's amazing and what I learned in life is that good times never stay. Maybe he's secretly a killer or an insane person or maybe he's a secret asshole. No. That's not Mark. I mean I acted normal around him this past week at school, but suddenly I had an urge to look better, tried extra hard to make him smile or laugh and try to look and act more attractive around him. 'Ugh I hate having a crush........wait......did I just admit that Mark is my crush.....shit.'

I looked at the time to see it was 11:40pm, which is fine because its a Saturday. I started texting Marzia, who I knew would be up this late and was the only girl I can truly talk too.
{ (Y/n)= You / Mz=Marzia}

(Y/n): Hey Marzia 🤗

Mz: Hey (Y/n)! What's up love?

(Y/n): Well, I was thinking if you weren't busy tomorrow, we could hang out and have some girl time.

Mz: Of course we can hangout🙆! Swing by my house at 10 tomorrow😋

(Y/n): Awesome😄 Can't wait. See you then.

Mz: Night Night.

[Next day at 9:30am]

I woke up and took a shower and brushed my teeth, ate some cereal and picked an outfit. I was thinking to put on my ripped jeans with a black shirt and a leather jacket and some boots.
I yelled at my brother to hurry up.

"COME ON (B/N)! HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BOOTY OVER HERE!" I yelled while watching him get his coat on.

"Hey, calm down. You're going to wake up the entire apartment complex if you keep yelling like that." He stated with sleepy eyes, cause he usually sleeps till noon on Sundays.

"Sorry but I just need to go now." I said rather impatiently amd crossing my arms and tapping which is an annoying habit of mine.

"Ok ok, we'll leave in just a minute, but why are you in such a rush to go to her house?" He had a point to ask me that, I mean I was pretty off this morning.

" I just need some girl time and talk about important girl stuff okay." I said with a bit on edge. I really need to talk to someone about my new feelings towards Mark in full detail and she's the only one that would understand what's going on.

[10 minutes later]

We arrived to Marzia's house which was pretty nice and vintage Italian looking. 'They probably retouched the place, it's seems really nice.' I got out the car and said my goodbyes to my brother. I went up to the porch and rang the door bell, a few seconds past and I saw Marzia opening the door still in her PJs. I was instantly hit with the aroma of a savory meal being cooked.
"Hey (Y/n)! Don't be shy and come on in." She took me by the hand and tried to race me to her room but was stopped by her mother.

"Hun, where are you running off too. I want to see your bellissimo amico (beautiful friend in Italian)." She said in a thick Italian accent but was very pleasant sounding and sounded soft almost like Marzia's voice.