Chapter 13// All is Forgiven?

YOUR POV

I looked away from Mark, I couldn't bare seeing him at the moment, I had too many emotions going on in head.
"Please (Y/n)....can you look at me..." he said in a sad puppy like manner which made me feel pretty bad for not looking at him, but I had a good reason not too.

"I can't Mark. I'm still really pissed at you..." I said still looking the other way but soon Mark got up and I was pretty curious on what he was doing but soon I knew, cause the lights were turned off.

"Now you can look at me without seeing me." He said in a very calming voice. I slowly looked at his direction and saw the outlining of his face. 'O god, I miss seeing him....but he broke my heart....ugh why is liking someone so difficult.' I looked at him and I felt him looking at me, " (Y/n).....I know I did a horrible thing to you....but please let me explain..." he said in his most sincere voice.

"You don't have to Mark. I get it. You don't have to pretend to be this nice guy you say you are, I know now. You are just another guy who plays with girls emotions. Stop pretending that you like me alrighty..." I said with a bit of anger in my voice.

" (Y/n), I would never try to play with your emotions and I would never try to hurt you....you're very special to me...." He sounded like he was about to cry but I couldn't see, this could all be an act for all I know.

"Then why the hell were you making out with her Mark!! I mean it was such perfect timing to make out with her at my locker when I was about to tell you that I have feeling for you!!" I said in a fit of rage and sadness, I felt tears going down my face.

"(Y/n) let me explain. She came up to me and kissed me! I tried to get her off, I really did but she was holding on to me so tight, I couldn't. My heart broke too when you saw that....you honestly thought I would try and do that to you when I care about you more than anything!" He was starting to get louder too.

"Well what the hell was I suppose to think Mark! Just think all that and believe that a girl you don't know just came up to you and started to kiss you and call you baby! You know what Mark...SCREW YOU!" I started getting up from Jack's bed when I felt his strong hands around my waist and pulled me down again, and he put one hand softly one my face and soon kissed me. It was so passionate yet gentle, my eyes slowly closed the longer we kissed. It made my heart set off fireworks and I soon started kissing back, a few moments later we stopped to get some air.

"(Y/n) (L/n), you are the most beautiful, unique, and incredibly amazing girl I have ever met. You make me want to be better everyday for you, you make me feel like I'm floating on air when I'm with you....I would do anything and everything for you....please you have to believe me when I say I didn't do on purpose..." He started to tear up and some tears escaped from his eyes,"you're the only one I would ever want to be with....You're smart, funny, you're beautiful, you're quirky, you're so freaking adorable at times it makes my heart explode....you're brave, you're so sweet, and kind, you're so confident and.....you're you....you don't change at all for anyone and I love that about you because I lo-" I cut him off by kissing him again and again and again. He held me tight around my waist and laid down as I was on top of him kissing his sweet soft lips. It wasn't sexual, ( yet 😉) it wasn't anything but pure affection and longing for one another....

When we stopped, we were out of breathe and looking into each other eyes....he's eyes were glowing as the moonlight hit them. It was a perfect shade of brown that you just want to melt into. 'I can look at his eyes forever'

"I can look at your eyes forever." He said and I chuckled in response. He smiled," What's so funny?" He said still holding me. "I was just thinking about the same thing." I said to him looking at his memorizing beautiful brown eyes...I just laid there on his chest as he crest my hair.