Chapter 8// Alone with her Pt.1

YOUR POV

After the crazy morning I had, when Mark asked me to hangout with him I was ecstatic to say the very least. Even though I've been here for a short time,I know that spending time with Mark meant a good time. Besides, I really need it after today with the whole Sam thing, he's such a douche and I especially fired up when I walked in him beating up Phil.

*Short Flashback*

I was walking to the front door till I heard whimpering around the corner. I sneaked up to see Phil in a ball crying while seeing Sam hit him and kick him in the gut.

"You like that you peice of shit eh? Is your little boyfriend gonna come and save you now?" Sam said with a venomous voice filled with hatred. My chest was filled with anger when I saw him and as I saw people come and see what this asshole was doing to Phil.....LIKE IT WAS NORMAL! I grew sick and tired of watching my poor friend getting beat up and I was sick of how people were just watching so I came right in and pushed Sam as hard as I can getting him off Phil. After that I laid his head on my lap, he seemed a bit dizzy and he whimpered in pain as I tried to calm him down. And just a few seconds later I saw Dan push through the crowd to get to Phil and he held Phil's hand as he was laying down on me. Then Sam walked up to us.

"I told him that fags like him don't go to our school and he's being a whiny little bitch about it." He said with a bit of a smirk to his face. I got up and handed Phil to Dan and stood up to Sam's face, I wasn't scared of him, he was just another ass on a power trip and who needed a reality check.

"You know I'm not surprised for a pile of shit like you, is talking alot of crap."
I said to him. I didn't give a damn about his feelings and I was not going to show any concerns for him either.

"You know sugar tits for someone who's acts all tough you really are dumb. But judging that you're talking to me like that you must be new so I'll let it slide for now. So hi, I'm Sam Pepper. The guy you shouldn't mess with or you'll regret it."
He lend out his hand to shake. But I didn't even want to touch his filthy hands.

I just laughed sarcastically at his words.
"Hi I'm (Y/n). I don't take crap from no one, especially when their IQ levels are in the negative region. Oh and I shouldn't shake your hand cause I'm allergic to ignorant dumbasses which you rek of."

I smirked at my comment towards him and seeing his face filled embrassed and anger made me feel quite fulfilled.

"Whatever. I'm out of here, you're a waste of my time." As he left I felt victorious knowing I made him leave. And soon Mark came to see what happened. After that Phil and Dan went off saying they needed a day off from school. Mark asked me if I want to hangout with him and I said yes of course, then I rushed him inside so we won't be late for class.

*End of Flashback*

Now we just got out of school and it's Friday. 'Hallelujah!'. Me and Mark we walking to his house when he told me in English that we would play video games and order some chinese food. And I called my mom telling her so she won't freak out on me and asked my brother if he would pick me up later.

As we were walking I notice the sky was turning grey and felt some rain falling and all of a sudden it started to rain harder. So me and Mark just started running and laughing thinking we would probably be drenched by the sudden rain. After 5 minutes of running we finally reached his house and he opened the door letting me in first.

"Sorry that you got wet, I didn't expect the weather to be like this today. And welcome to my humble abode." He said as we came up the stairs. I looked around and saw a nice house, it wasn't too nice and clean but wasn't too small or messy, it was comfy.