15 : Do I know you?

5 Years have passed since that day //

"Soo Ni! Stop her right there, how dare she took away my toy!" A little girl with wavy brown hair cry as she stomp her feet on the ground.

"Hey don't cry Riri~ Here, take this bear, it's brings luck you know" She said cheerfully as the little girl suddenly smile widely and hug her.

"Really? I will give it to unnie when she came!~ She's been sad nowadays and I don't really know how to make she smile" She look down on her feet but then she suddenly smile as she goes to played with her friends.

"It's been 5 years since Hwa Rin left..." Soo Ni push away her hair on the back of her ears as she smile remembering the good old day.

"Ms. Park? You have a letter." My colleagues came at me and gave a letter as I thanked her and start to unfold the letter.

Dear Soo Ni,
I will arrived on Seoul next Tuesday on the first flight and I brought you a souvenir of course. You know Chae Ah? She already successful in her band now she touring the Japan with her band. Ha Ra also got her dream man as now she travelling with his husband at German. While Eun Mi is still at Paris managing her boutique. I hope you are fine and I can't wait to hang out with you as soon as I arrived Seoul. I will contact you.
Your friend,
Yoon Hwa Rin.

"Let's met again Hwa Rin.". I smile as look through the garden where the kids were playing around.

Incheon Airport //

"BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS!" The loud fans screaming echoes through the airport as they found the boys making their way out from the airport.

The boy greeted their fans with a cheerful smile as they waved at the fans with concern. They were tired from the tight schedule but still manage to maintain their body to go around for their fans.

"Ah, that was tight." Jimin sigh as all of us get into the van.

"Is there any problems Jungkook?" Jin hyung asked Jungkook as he only silent when he get in the van.

"Ah no hyung. I just a little tired. That's all." He smile as Jin nodded.

"I never thought many fans will come to the airport when we come back to Korea." J-Hope smile as he waved to the fans on the outside.

"Hyung I want to sleep first." V spoke as he plugged in his earphone while the other member just look at him.

They know it's their fault for separated him with her but that's for his own good. "We are sorry V.".

At the same time in Incheon Airport //

"Ah!~ It feels good to back to my hometown~ Ah~" I walk through the loud airport as I took a glace. "Today is the day where BTS come back to Korea after they touring at Japan. I should wait for a bit, I didn't want to met their fans outside of the airport that would be trouble and it'll be trouble if I met them.". I smile as I lean to the wall as I glace to my wristwatch.

I look they began to walk out, I just look from afar as I not standing out too much. I wearing a simple black dress with cardigan and black pumps with black sunglasses only. As soon as they go out I could saw someone was looking at my direction. As I look back it was Jungkook and he no looking any other way since it's only me who standing here.

"Uh oh. Bad timing.". I stood properly as I took my case and began to walk the opposite from them and avoid to make other problems. "Remember, you came back because of father wish.".