"Finally," I said exasperatedly, exaggerating my discontempt for his studying. I really hadn't minded, but it was fun to tease him. He rolled his eyes before throwing the book to the floor and sliding my legs off his lap. Slowly, he crawled up so his body hovered over mine and lowered himself to rest some of his weight on me. He ducked his head down to kiss my neck softly before pulling back.

"Sorry, love," he said softly, smiling at me.

"You're forgiven," I said, giggling. My hands trailed up and down his sides, feeling the tight muscles through his thin black t-shirt. He grinned as he lowered his lips to mine, his soft lips folding against my own, capturing my lower one between his. Tugging on it light, he darted his tongue out against me quickly before pressing one more kiss to my lips and pulling back.

"You're such a tease," I told him, groaning. He insisted on kissing me like that all the time only to leave me wanting more. He just smirked at me before ducking down to press one more light kiss to my lips.

"But you love me," he said quietly, his lips nudging against mine as he spoke.

"I do," I sighed. He grinned against my lips, puckering his once more, breathing into me as he kissed me.

"You ready to go?" he asked suddenly. My heart skipped a beat, excitement and nerves coursing through me.

"Yes," I answered eagerly, nodding.

He studied me intently before giving me a soft smile. "Okay, let's go."

He pushed himself off me, lifting his weight from my body to be immediately replaced by a rush of cool air. I quickly pulled myself up as well and climbed out of bed, crossing to my dresser to pull on a pair of jeans and a jacket. Harry watched me patiently until I was ready, a soft smile still playing on his lips.

"Okay, ready," I announced, crossing the room and following him out the door. After pulling on our shoes, we left my house and walked down to his house to get his car after he declined my offer to drive. Soon, we were piled into his SUV and pulling out of the driveway.

"So are you gonna tell me who I'm meeting now?" I asked hopefully, fully expecting him to shoot me down.

"Nope," he said, shaking his head and reaching across to grab my hand. He ran his thumb across my knuckles as he smiled out the windshield. I scrunched my nose up, instructing myself to be patient. I was getting more and more nervous as we drove. Whoever I was about to meet was obviously important to Harry, so I wanted to make a good impression. Usually I didn't worry about things like that, but since it was Harry, I felt anxiety creeping up with every passing second.

I didn't know where we were going as I gazed out the window, watching houses and streets flash by. Harry was pretty quiet on the drive, and he wore a thoughtful expression on his face. If it weren't for his thumb continuously running across my skin, I would have thought he was deeply stuck in his own head.

We were soon in the old part of town, where the oldest buildings and landmarks were. I rarely came here- there wasn't much in this area that I needed to use very often, so I wasn't very familiar with it. We drove by an old bank, the front steps made of white marble, with matching marble pillars rising up to hold the awning above the entrance.

Harry turned down a side road, leading us down a winding path surrounded by trees on either side, similar to the path that led to his spot overlooking the harbor. My curiosity grew more and more, confused as to where we were going. I was about to ask him again, hoping maybe now that we were closer he would tell me, when the trees opened up and gave me a clear view.

A black, grated fence rose up along the side of the road, surrounding a place I had only been once as a small child, the memory barely surfacing at the sight. Huge trees rose up behind the fence, and beautiful bouquets of flowers were scattered around here and there, providing pops of color among the hundreds and hundreds of gravestones that stretched as far as I could see.