Chap1: I'm Back

Helloo again my beautiful readers! Welcome to my new story J I promise I'll try to update us much as I can and to make less mistakes as possible, hehehe. I won't ask for your votes but I would appreciate it if you'll leave a comment. It'll boost up my inspiration ;) -> yep I copy-pasted my intro from Fixing My Broken Mate, lol.

Chapter 1: JB's POV

I stood there on the platform, inhaling the air of Seoul for the first time in two years. I missed this.

"Mr. Im are you back for good?"

"Mr. Im, is true you got married in US?"

"Mr. Im how does it feel to be back?"

The reporters were crowding on me as I walk on my way out of the airport, my bodyguards surrounding me and keeping these nosy creatures away. Still I politely smiled at them.

I left a little more than two years ago. My grandparents wanted me back in US to run our family business while my older sister was pregnant with their first child. I gladly helped them. This was the company that supported all my needs and wants when I was still studying anyway so I had no complains I extending any help I can. I was a set to go back to Korea when my grandmother got ill and she wished for me to stay so I did. I really can't say no to her. It was only last month that they finally told me I can go back in Seoul if I wanted to and damn I got so excited right away.

I am Im Jaebum by the way, owner of various businesses here in Korea and abroad, handsome and definitely one of the biggest bachelors in Korea. Now you know why the reporters are flooding on my arrival. Tsk. Can't they leave my sexy self alone? I want my first day here on Korea perfect and I sure do hope they won't pester me around.

"Where do you want me to take you sir?" One of my guard and driver, Tim asked.

"To the company Tim, Jinyoung's expecting me," I told him. I watched as the scenery outside unfolds. So many things have changed in just two years. I wonder how Jinyoung is. That guy's probably gonna kill me later for leaving him too long.

A few minutes later my car stopped in front of one of Seoul's skyscrapers – Im&Park Publishing Company. Walking inside the familiar building I realized how much I missed this place. I walked straight into my private elevator and pressed the button for the top floor.

Finally arriving on my floor, I was welcomed with wide-eyed and shocked employees but nonetheless they greeted me warmly.

You're asking why they were surprised? Simple. I didn't tell anyone I'll be back today. As with the reporters, I think someone from the airport employees told them about my flight schedule. And Jinyoung? I simply e-mailed him telling him to meet me on my office at 9am.

I walked in my office and before I could even sit on my beloved chair which I missed so much Jinyoung came barging in with his husband behind him.

"Oh my god! It's true! You're back!" he squealed as he tackled me with a deadly hug. As soon as he hugged me, I felt him pulling away. When I stared at him he gave me a strong punch on the chest.

"What the hell! What was that for!?" I shouted as I rub my poor chest.

"You asshole! You left me for two fucking years and you're coming back without even informing me! I hate you!" he bellowed, obviously pissed.

"Now, now, calm down will yah? Mark hyung can you get your husband to calm down please. Geez my chest hurts." Mark hyung indeed pulled his husband back and held him in place. That doesn't stop Jinyoung from glaring daggers at me though.