Chapter 19

A/N: Hello! Me here with an update :) You'll probably notice a difference in formatting, IDK. But I didn't write this chapter on my computer, but on my cell. If you missed my broadcast, I don't have internet at home anymore. It sucks to type something of any length on a teeny, tiny screen keyboard...it sucks for me anyway. So, please forgive the formatting, and point typos out to me ;) I hope you enjoy! Lemme know what you think!

-Chapter 19-

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I'll set you apart

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart
--The Scientist, Coldplay

"So, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"The sex. Duh."

Adam seldom grew such a perfect tomato shade of red, all the way to his ears. Terri had him by the balls, and was enjoying it a dash too much. He groaned and ran a hand over his face, with an exaggerated sigh, almost touching the heat that irradiated. He slid the hand halfway off and spread his fingers so that he could hide and look at her at the same time.

Hah, he just got to that moment where he had stayed by Terri for a little too long. Shit. He assessed the distance to the front door. Calculated his chances of outrunning her on his escape to not have to talk about that. As if he didn't know that she knew already. Even if he didn't say anything...

His eyes involuntarily found hers--Don't even think about it, her eyes threatened--and he chuckled.

Lost cause. She was a goddamn cheetah. Yeah, his sister beat him at sprints, every--fucking--single--time. She'd be blocking the door by the time he got on his feet. That bad. He was more a water sports kind of guy. Relaxed. Chillin'. The water loved him, and he loved it in return.

It made sense that he still lived by the coast, while Terri had settled inland--a good four-hour drive from his home, to be exact; and that's only when there's zero traffic and a heavy foot on the gas pedal, like last night. For her, the distance served as a deterrent to have their parents visit her every chance they got, while still living reasonably close for holidays and stuff.

She had no qualms in showing their parents how much she cared for their "moralistic bullshit", as she freely called it--to their faces. For Adam, the long drive served for deep thinking, the few times when deep thinking was all that his mind stubbornly set itself to do.

"So how was it?"

In a snap, Kaiden was teasing him again with touches and caresses to his face, denying him the touch of soft lips against his own, a touch that Adam refused to admit he craved. Their members ground together in agonizing torture, and he could feel now the hardness of Kaiden on him, like he was right here straddling his hips.

Adam couldn't stop it. It all spiraled out of control, and he was pressing inside Kaiden into a place he'd never been before--and hadn't been since. Even that he could feel now, even if only a faint sensation electrifying his groin. His heart flooded with the same emotions he felt then. Emotions he thought he had left behind when Kaiden walked out, but that now assaulted him with a need so deep, and he couldn't decode for what it was.

He shifted uncomfortable at the heat that pooled in his crotch and got a tad redder-and embarrassingly stiff. His voice muffled on his palm. "None of your business."

Terri looked at him and a knowing grin spread impossibly wide. "Oh--my--freaking--Gaia! You're playing it in your head, aren't you?"

He shook his head. Fucking Gosh, will I ever stop playing it in my head?