Chapter 14

-Chapter 14-

I was your anger

And you were my fear

Now that it's over

Of course it's so clear

But you were no angel

And I was no sin

Somehow I can't let it go

I can't let it go

Can't Let It Go, The Goo Goo Dolls

The question floated and twirled, light, with the grace of a feather. It came and went, dancing in the air between Adam and the three men. If other were the circumstances, the feather would eventually fall on the floor, and nothing of consequence would happen. Except when this one fell, it did so with enough force to set off a bear trap.

Adam's eyes flickered back an forth between Kaiden and Dr. Taylor. “How much for the night?” He didn't hold Taylor's gaze for long before he averted a fraction. “I'll pay you double of what you normally charge.” The older man stared at him in expectation, so intense. The knowing smirk had Adam paranoid he could see the whole truth if their eyes held together for more than a couple of seconds.

Adam had a feeling, Taylor knew what way his son swung. He seemed like the kind of parent who would have a bumper sticker on his black Mercedes with the the words “I hug and kiss my gay son, so fuck you” printed over the colors of the rainbow. Really, how far went his embracing of Kaiden's gayness? He could bet his hide that Taylor didn't know the half of it. His smirk would morph into something beyond his trademark frown, if he saw the way his little Mr. T danced on stage. Did he even know that Kaiden peeled his clothes off for a hoard of horny men to tuck past US president's faces in his underwear? Sometimes, they tucked something much more expensive.

His eyes fell on Kaiden again. “I guess you don't have a clue of how much that is.” Kaiden's teasing voice echoed in Adam's mind. His skin still waved in heated goosebumps at the memory of those soft lips brushing against his ear. "Liking what you see that much?" It still gave him a funny feather-fluffing sensation from crown to nape—like a soft tickle that had faded somewhat, but still remained after so many days.

The brown hazel pierced at him like on that night near a month ago. They were a live wire on Adam's skin—bringing back to the forefront all the sensations this young man made him feel. He felt the eyes of the other men on him, but everything other than Kaiden was just millions of atoms filling out the empty space.

I'm so relieved to know you're okay.

He begged silently for help. The younger man did nothing but stare back at him as memories of his most shameful moments resurfaced in the most inappropriate situation. “I want to fuck you...Let me give it to you the way you want it.” Kaiden's eyes narrowed a bit, as he studied Adam's every little move, every breath. Waiting in silence to see what Adam would say or do.

A myriad of images and sounds populated Adam's mind, that dragged him by the neck, without permission through his exploration of Kaiden's inner softness and the heat that still tingled in his groin. “Oh fuck, Adam...Fuck me 'til I come.” And he did, again and again, until the memory seared a scar on his brain, that throbbed always at the point when he plunged in deeper and released all of himself inside that cavity that his body craved so much to be inside of, if possible just one more time.

Adam averted his gaze once again when the sudden urge to cross the space between them hit him on the chest and almost subjugated him...those, now chapped lips, still equally alluring. Yes, Taylor. I wish I didn't, but I know him enough.