Sexual Tendencies : 32

A.N. // Sexual scenes are involved in this chapter. Nothing too heated but if you are one to get slightly disturbed, I suggest skipping this chapter all together.

"I've been trying to fix my pride, but that shit's broken. I lie, I try to hide but now you know it. That I'm at an all time low."

;;

 After Tate left, Alec went home to talk to his mother. Tanner and Emery left shortly after. I could tell Emery was still somewhat upset with me that I risked myself getting hurt all over again, but she never quite mentioned it afterwards. 

 Now it has been a week and I haven't heard from Alec whatsoever. I tried calling a few times and he never answered, but I figured he was mostly busy with Blake and Tanner. I didn't want to interrupt. Though, something was worrying me about the entire situation. 

 Graduation is tomorrow, however. Meaning my years of high school will be complete and I am finally going to move on into the more 'complicated' part of my life. College, Apartments, Relationships, Friendships, all of that sort of stuff. It scares me to say the least. The possibility of losing contact with Emery and the boys over the years is very, very high. Not to mention Alec. 

 Which leaves me sitting at the dining table in the middle of the night drinking a glass of chocolate milk, stressing intensely about my graduation speech and graduation in general. My phone began to vibrate against the wooden surface of the table, creating that annoying buzzing sounds that seems louder than anything imaginable. I huffed a low breath of air and answered it, smiling at the velvety sleepy voice that I love so much. 

 "Princess," Alec purred softly. I grinned, a light blush forming its way around my cheeks distastefully. Keep it together, Avalon. 

With a soft chuckle, I replied in a way that would make him irritated. "Why, hello stranger." He shuffled around in the background at the comment. Obviously I had hit a nerve, I knew he was in his Alec mood. He only called me princess when he was. He sighed.

"Before you start throwing questions at me in every single direction possible, I can explain." I scoffed. "But I want to talk to you about it face to face, so I am coming over." I quirked my eyebrows and glanced down at my chosen nightwear. Well. 

"Actually," I began with a shy chuckle. "I am not dressed and my parents are asleep, so now is not really a good time.." Cue the famous smirk of his. I always knew what he was thinking and right now he is thinking, 

"No need to get dressed, princess, your parents are asleep. I'm on my way." Yeah. That. Joke is on him, though, because I have a robe on. So therefore I am  dressed for the most part. He cut the line and with a small smile, I downed the last of my chocolate milk and sat the empty glass in the sink. I figured I should get clothes on so I am not fully indecent upon his arrival. I'd hate for him to get distracted.

Once I raced to my bedroom I quickly pulled on an old university T shirt and a pair of Nike spandex, along with my under garments of course. I forked my fingers through my hair messily and fanned it out along my shoulders before I felt comfortable.

Afterwards I turned around and tip toed down the stairs, glancing at my phone to see that Alec was already at the front door. I did not understand how he showed up so quickly. But then again, I wasn't planning on asking. Twisting the door knob, I tossed open the thick wooded door and smiled at a very, very sexy looking Alec. 

He was wearing a grey fitted long sleeved T and Adidas joggers that hung low, but not too low, on his waist. Along with a pair of Tan yeezys that I had never seen him wearing before. If I had to say, he was clothed in major fuck boy apparel, but the look fit him quite nicely and I was definitely not complaining. 

"It's not nice to stare, princess." Alec mumbled lowly, lifting his hands from the enclosure of his pockets and coiling his fingertips around my waist before he gently pushed me forwards with a little nudge, flashing that devilish smirk of his. 

My lower lip found its way between the crevice of my teeth before I could really say anything else. He lightly closed the door and guided me blindly to the counter before his lips fell against mine. I was nervous, if I were to be honest. He seemed very hormonal today and I felt as if he didn't exactly have plans to discuss why he never called. But with his palms, he lifted me up and sat me down on the marble top and placed his fingertips roughly on my thighs before he parted my legs in entry of his waist as he tugged me closer. I winced. 

"Alec," I muttered softly, my arms tossing themselves along his shoulders naturally and tracing my fingertips throughout the mess of his hair. I couldn't help it. My body was responding in ways that I was not trying to, yet, he responded right back and I couldn't help but wonder if I wanted this too. 

His lips mapped out the narrow of my neck before he gently nipped at the tenderness of my skin, his fingertips slipping past the fabric of my shirt and trailing along the small of my back with such an ease that it caused a shiver to course down my spine. 

I blinked, taking a heavy breath before tugging myself away. He glanced up at me, his chest rising and falling with slight pants before he realized how far he had went. Though his upper torso was still pressed against my own, he was hanging his gaze low in guilt. Such guilt that I pressed my lips to his cheek and chuckled. 

"I want to, Alec, I do." I muttered softly against his upper jaw. "But now does not feel right. Not with my parents in the same house." He lifted his attention back to mine and forced a small smile, pressing his forehead against my own. 

Alec chuckled. "I didn't mean to pass my boundaries, Avi. I just got carried away." He spoke as his lips hovered just above mine. I missed them already, but we needed to talk. "Anyways, I came here to explain myself and that's what I am going to do." His forest green eyes flashed down to my breasts before he finished. "Just wear a bra next time and things like this wouldn't happen."

I flushed a crimson red before I realized that I was in fact not wearing a bra. How did I forget?! He winked as a single corner of his lips tilted upwards at the comment. I slipped my frame past him and held my arms protectively over my chest, yet, he latched onto my fore arm before I could escape to my room. 

"I didn't say to put one on, princess." He slurred, his voice a heavenly muse to my ears. I could have easily melted right there but I was too busy panicking over the bra thing. Alec chuckled, releasing me as he viewed the embarrassment along my features. 

Long story short, I never put on a bra that fast in my life and found myself back downstairs with a pleased grin. Alec flashed a disappointed expression before he shrugged off the topic and sat down in one of the dining chairs. I did the same. 

"If you dare ever mention that to anyone, I will stab you with a spoon. Understand?" I growled, trying my hardest to sound threatening but he only looked amused. Hence the damn smirk. 

Alec lifted his eyebrows and bit his lip. "Kinky," He grinned. I suppressed an exasperated sigh and leaned back in my seat, rolling my eyes. 

"Just explain." I stated with a half smile, even though I was practically dying to keep a hard expression. He was just too cute to do anything of the sorts. Alec laughed and rested his elbows on the dining table before he began to speak. 

"So pushy," He grinned. He could easily tell I was getting more aggravated with every lagged moment, though. "Okay. I haven't called or anything this past week because," His expression fell a bit and he forced his gaze aside from mine, blinking. Please to god to do not tell me that you found someone else. I will fall in a hole and die, please, no. "Avalon, after graduation tomorrow I am moving to New York." He spoke shakily, struggling to reach my blank stare. It was as if someone punched me in the gut a thousand times.

 Please to god tell me you found someone else.