Justin Bieber Lock screen? : 5

"How unfair, it's just our luck. We found something real that's out of touch. But if you'd searched the whole wide world, would you dare to let it go?"

-

 Me and Alec hugged for a while, him standing there crying into my shoulder. I never thought he would let loose like this. At me. Hell, I wanted to hug him all day long. But the thing was, is that I was freezing and naked and very, very uncomfortable with the fact. This is so awkward.

"Alec, shut your eyes." I said softly.

"Why." He asked sternly, all though it was more a statement.

"Because, you are hugging a girl that just got of the shower and unfortunately, she does not have four arms to hug you and hold her towel at the same time. So can you please shut your eyes." He muffled a laugh and pulled away, holding his hands over his eyes. I smiled and walked to the closet, grabbing a pair of leggings and a t-shirt and slipping it on after my under garments of course. "Okay, you can open them now." I said, turning around, but he was staring at me already with a smirk. Oh my god.

"Who said I closed them?" He asked. My face reddened like a tomato, and I quickly gulped. "Aw, is princess embarrassed? Don't worry, I actually found you quite intriguing." He said.

"Shut up." I growled shyly, looking down. He took a step up to me and lifted my chin up with his pointer finger.

"Thanks." He simply spoke, his face looking so cute after he had been crying. I almost melted. "You are cooler than I thought, Fidel. Not just any girl would hug me naked." I groaned and stomped away from him. He laughed. Oh, his laugh. It was so cute. No, Avi. Chill the hell out.

"Oh, I'm sure any girl would." I muttered, rolling my eyes. "I'm sure many girls have." He puckered his lower lip out and crossed his arms. 

"Is princess jealous?" He smiled. OH MY GOD. Stop with the adorable shit, I get it. Ughhh. I can't have a normal conversation with him, can I? 

"You wish." I said, rolling my eyes. When Alec was about to retort, we both heard the sound of the front door shutting and I quickly looked at Alec. "Who's here?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, looking on my nightstand at my phone. He walked over and picked it up, turning it on and laughing. 

"You're kidding me, right?" He said, smiling and looking at me. Oh, no. Not my lock screen. No no no no no no NO. I darted across the room and attempted to get it, but he held my phone up in the air and laughed at my foolish attempts at getting it back. 

"You weren't supposed to see that, Alec." I implied, feeling my face grow hot again. Unfortunately, it is true. I have a very big obsession with Justin Bieber. [Admin hates JB, just saying.] I cowered down and frowned. 

"Would you be embarrassed if I started singing Justin Bieber right now?" Alec asked, raising an eyebrow. I don't think he realizes that there might be an intruder in the house and he is threatening to sing Justin Bieber.

"You wouldn't." I mumbled, glaring at him. He smirked and pulled my phone to his mouth like a microphone. 

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before. Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know. I got money in my hands that i'd really like to blow. Swag, swag, swag, on you. Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue. I dunno about me but I know about you so say hello to falsetto in three, two." He stopped, did this weird shimmy thing with his chest, and took a breath. I was trying so hard to keep a straight face to the point it hurt. "I'd like to be, anything you want. Hey girl, lemme talk to you." He sang in a really, really high pitch voice. At that point, I fell in the floor I was laughing so hard. And so did he. 

"I-I don't even wanna know why y-you know all the words to that." I said, in-between laughs. I could barely breathe, right now. Then, we heard a thump and sat up, straight faced. 

"What was that." He mumbled softly. I shrugged. 

"Wanna go check it out?" I asked. He nodded, standing up and extending his hand out to me. I took it and hopped up. 

"Get on my back, princess." He winked. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his shoulders, then hopped up and pointed forwards. He feigned a horse and started whinnying. I'm glad we made friends. He trotted out of the door and we quietly tip toed downstairs, me cowering down by his head. As we reached the bottom, Olivia came walking right by us and let out a blood curdling scream as soon as we reached the bottom step. I started screaming, too and Alec just stood there, hands clutched around my legs and was very, very unamused; his face flat and expression dull. 

"O-Oh my god, guys. You scared me to death. I thought you two were out." Olivia panted, her hand being held over her heart. I chuckled and lied my chin on top of Alec's head, then Olivia giggled. 

"Oooo, did someone find themselves too comfortable?" She asked. My eyes bulged and my mouth fell agape. Alec dropped me on my bum and gagged.

"OW!" I screeched. He turned around and looked at me, laughing. Jackson came skipping around the corner holding a big bag of doritos and cheering. 

"FFOOOTTTBBAALLL!!" He started yelling, pumping his fist in the air and hopping around. We all gave him the 'what the crap' look and he just continued doing his thing.

"I'm worried." Olivia mumbled. "Everyone, stay away from him when he has the salsa." Olivia winked at me and I started laughing, shaking my head. Though my butt hurt like hell, right now. "Jackson, baby, sit your ass down and chill the hell out." Olivia spoke. My mouth fell agape, which caused her to look at me and smile. "What? Can't a woman use profanities and slightly be cool about it?" I loved this lady. 

"Alec, help your girlfriend up and bring her over here. It's game time." Jackson spoke. For like, the first time in forever since I have been here. Well, in front of me that is. He is abnormally quiet, which I've noticed.

"I'm not his girlfriend, sir." I corrected him with a grin, lifting myself off of the ground since Alec wasn't quite bothered in doing so. He just stood there, something odd flashing in his eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked, lying a hand on his shoulder. He winced at my touch and stared blankly at me for a moment. "Alec?" I said, trying to snap him out of his mini daze. But he just remained silent and moved away from me, heading straight for the door. 

"Alec! Where are you going!" Jackson called out. But he ignored him and left, without a word. I didn't know he had a car. "Why does he always do this.." Jackson muttered. Olivia took a seat behind him and frowned, kissing his cheek. Jackson let out a tired sigh and stood up. "I think I'm just going to go upstairs and watch the game." He spoke, making his way upstairs. I was confused and upset and angry all at the same time. Why would he do that to his dad? Well, his foster dad? It obviously meant a lot to him to watch the game with his son. I was actually excited, myself.

Olivia stood and walked over to me, still smiling like always. She was just so happy all of the time. I would kill to be her..or have that kind of vibe. "He's not going to be home for dinner, Avalon." She said, following Jackson upstairs and leaving me to myself. What was that supposed to mean? Is she implying that it was my fault? Or that I lied to her? Now I felt guilty, of all of this. And I do not even know what I did to begin with.