Chapter 1

Hi guys! I have a brand new story for you. I hope you enjoy! Please review to tell me how you like it. Thank you and enjoy!

Hiccup's POV

I walked through the streets of Berk looking for Astrid. My father had decided that it was time to tell Astrid the secret that we had been keeping from her for a while now. I spotted her sitting on the dock. I walked towards her and called out, "Astrid!"

Astrid turned around and smiled. She looked amazing, standing there on the edge of the dock where the sunset and the ocean framing her. "Hiccup!" she called. 

I smiled. "Hi!" I whispered as I moved closer to her. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her hair. "I need to tell you something," I said as Astrid rested her head against my chest.

"What?" Astrid murmured sounding very relaxed.

"My father decided that it was time to tell you a secret. A big one," I muttered.

Astrid nodded. "Ok... what is it?"

"You're an elf..." I stammered. 

"I am an elf?" Astrid said.

"Yeah," I whispered. "You have been called to the world of Elven Dragon riders."

Astrid pulled away from me, looking shocked. I stood there wondering what to do. "Are you okay?" I asked. 

Astrid met my gaze and said shakily, "I'm an elf?"

"Yes," I said slowly. She, then, hugged me as I saw Toothless out of the corner of my eye.

Please comment or vote! Thanks! I edited this because I wrote it a long time.