Epilogue

ツツツ

After their shared passionate and full of love kiss, Sehun hugs his baby sitter tightly like he never wants to let go anymore.

Yoona on the other hand, hug her baby back, burying her face into its chest breathing with its scent while they're both wet because of the rain.

Because of the overflowing emotions they feel they didn't noticed the gate opened, revealing Yoona's mom eyeing them sternly.

Yoona's mom cleared her throat gaining the attention of the both. They both turn to look and Yoona immediately pulled out from the hug, seeing her mom holding the umbrella in one hand while the other place on its waist, doe-eyeing them. Their dog bark.

"Mind to introduce me to your friend here, Yoona?" She said, the suspicious sound can heard over her voice

"Uhm.. e-eomma.. he's.. he's--" Yoona stuttered not even knowing what's the proper answer when Sehun cut her out

"Good evening ma'am, I'm Sehun and I'm your daughter's boyfriend." Sehun said casually making Yoona's mom shock same with Yoona

His baby sitter's giving him that 'what the hell did you just said, Sehun?!' But he only answered her with a shrugged

After her mom get over with the sudden confession, she clears her throat again, she looks at Sehun from head to toe then gave Yoona a wink. Sehun didn't even noticed it.

What the heck, eomma? Don't tell me you like him?!!

"Let's go inside, you're both wet." Yoona's mom stated maintaining her straight face expression

Sehun held his baby sitter's hand, intertwining their fingers that always fit each other. Yoona can't help but to blush and smile

They walked inside the house following Yoona's mom. As they get inside Milkyway assisted by one of their maids to dry up while, Yoona's mom called Yoona and Taeyong's Nani to get two dry towels.

After just minutes, the towel gave to the both of them. Handing the towel, Yoona faces her baby, she puts the towel on top of its head and start drying his hair like what she always do before, not minding her mom who is currently grinning on the kitchen looking at them while preparing hot milk for the both of them.

Yoona's Nani seems so confused with the sudden guy entered their household and seeing how he was close to Yoona.

Sehun smiles down to Yoona while his baby sitter drying his hair. Yoona smile back, with that Sehun did the same. He starts drying the smaller's hair in exchange making them both chuckled.

"I missed doing this to you, baby." Yoona mumbles as she starts wiping gently Sehun's face.

Sehun removes the strands of hair from Yoona's face before giving a genuine smile. "You don't have any idea how much I missed you doing this.." he muttered making Yoona smile in joy

But then, they heard a footsteps from the stairs, both turn to look at the person entering the scene.

Yoona saw her dad looking confused and surprised towards them, then that expression suddenly changed into a straight face making Sehun gulped. He looks scary.. he thought

"Yeobo.." Yoona's mom welcomed her husband "Do you want some milk?"

"Later Yeobo.." Yoona's dad answer his wife without even taking away his look at Sehun "We have a visitor here? Who is he, Princess?" He asked Yoona