Real 7

ツツツ

"Yul, I can't go home tomorrow.." Yoona uttered while she's laying on their bed inside their room.

Yuri lay on the other side. "Why? I thought, Sehun and Kai are having their 1 week vacation? Why do you have to work overnight?"

"Yeah, but their hyungs have business trip tomorrow so I have to look over him." Yoona answered

"Do you really have to do that?" Yuri asked, Yoona answered her with a hum "I did noticed something about you and that Sehun guy, Yoong."

Yoona's eyebrows furrows then look at Yuri. "What is it?"

"You're acting like his girlfriend."

"Nah, I'm his baby sitter."

"Yeah right." Yuri muttered while rolling her eyes, "Goodnight, I'll be enjoying my alone night tomorrow~~"

"Alone your face, if I know, you'll invite that new boyfriend of yours and make Yadong then and there!" Yoona said, Yuri blushed then slapped Yoona's arm.

"We're not doing that Yadong and besides He's not my boyfriend.. yet."

"Oh really? He's not yet your boyfriend but you're about to kiss on that park earlier?"

"How did you know? Are you there following me--" Yuri stopped remembering what happened on the park earlier.. she and Lay are about to kiss but someone stop them, the moment they look behind, they saw a couple making out and.. "Wait.. Yoong, are you that girl making out with someone earlier?"

"No! W-what are you talking about?! Who's making out with someone?!" She said irritated "Aish!! Goodnight!" She said burying her face on her pillow then cover her whole body with their blanket

"Yah!! You're so defensive! Is that you? Huh? Huh?!" Yuri asked while slapping Yoona's butt. Yoona faked a snores.

"Aish! This Pabo is really ugh!! Fine!" Yuri yelled and let herself fall asleep.

***

"Yoona, we will go now." Suho said "Sehun is still asleep in his room, please take care of him, we will go back tomorrow night."

"Copy sir!" Yoona nodded, they chuckled. Luhan went near Yoona.

"Are you really okay?" Luhan asked her, Yoona sweetly smile at her, those smile that can make every person smile back.

"Yes, I'm okay, stop worrying. I'll take care of Sehun." Yoona answered

"Take care of your self too." Luhan said, Yoona nodded. Luhan lean closer to her ears

"Sleep on my bed, okay? Not on Sehun's. Don't be a messy sleeper." He whispered, Yoona pouted. Luhan chuckled then ruffled Yoona's hair.

"Stop acting so cute, I might kiss you." Luhan joked making Yoona blush

"Stop that now, I'm jealous." Kai uttered

"Sehun will get jealous too." Kyungsoo added.

"Stop talking about jealousy, let's go now." Kris said, they all nodded and made their way outside the house.