I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl

Mulai dari awal

Jennifer:Umm,what are you doing?.

Sophia:I've changed my mind about it.

Jennifer:Why?

Sophia:What if he's not into big girls? It'll be a waste of breath and time for me,Jennifer.

Jennifer:*looks behind Sophia* Well,it doesn't look like it because he's coming this way right now.

Sophia:Are you serious?

Jennifer:*nods and smiles*

Sophia:Noo,I didn't want to---

Mystery guy:Hi,did you ladies needed any help?

Sophia:*turns around* Yes,I did at first but I've changed my mind.Thank you for asking *smiles*

Jennifer:*rolled her eyes* My friend is just lying! She do needs some help.

Mystery guy:*chuckles* Okay,what do you need help with?

Jennifer:We was just wondering if you guys have any different type of jeans in size eighteen.Because the last one we had couldn't fit very well.

Mystery guy:And who are the jeans for?

Jennifer:My friend Sophia.

Mystery guy:And where is she?

Sophia:Umm *raised her hand* I'm right here,sir.

Jacob:Oh,please call me Jacob *smiles* now,what kind of jeans did you tried on that didn't fit?

Sophia sighs and picked up the hanger with the blue jeans hanging on it and hands it to Jacob as he takes the jeans off the hanger and looked at Sophia from top to bottom.

Jacob:Are you sure that this is an size eighteen?

Sophia:Yes,it's on the tag on the back of the jeans that you're holding.

Jacob:*looks at tag* Yep,it does say size eighteen.

Jennifer:Okay,so do you guys have any different jeans in size eighteen?

Jacob:Yes,but I don't think it's our jeans that's causing the problem.

Sophia:What do you mean by that?

Jacob:I think that it's your weight size.Because if you're size eighteen then you would have been able to fit these pair of jeans.

Jennifer:Are you calling my friend fat? *crosses her arms*

Jacob:No,I'm just saying that she needs a bigger size.

Sophia:Because I'm fat??

Jacob:No,it's just because size eighteen won't be able to fit you because *paused* well,maybe you could lose like ten pounds to fit this.The size that can fit you now is maybe size twenty or higher.

Sophia:*shakes her head*

Jennifer:Wow,that's just cruel.

Jacob:I'm just being honest.

Jennifer:Well,keep your honesty to yourself next time.Because you're not suppose to talk to a female like that.

Jacob:Look,if your friend can't handle the truth then that's not my problem.

Sophia:This is pathetic! Let's just go somewhere else *drops a pair of boots* I can't believe that I thought you were cute.

Jacob:Excuse me?

Sophia:You heard me! *crosses her arms* pathetic little worm that's what you are.

Jacob:It's not my fault you can't fit in jeans.Stop eating so much and maybe you'll lose a few pounds.

Sophia & Jennifer:What?!

Jacob:I don't even know why you even thought that I was cute. I'm not even into big girls just thick.

Jennifer:What's wrong with plus sized girls?

Jacob:They're too big! They look gross with all of that fat in their stomach and in their backs and not only that but they sweat too much.

Sophia:Everyone sweats!

Jacob:Not as much like big girls do and the heavy breathing is unattractive.

Jennifer:My friend doesn't breathe heavily or sweat too much.

Jacob:Does she weighs hundred and ten pounds?

Jennifer:No

Sophia:Two hundred and thirty.

Jacob:Yea,that's too big for me.

Sophia:Every girl is beautiful in her own size!

Jacob:Except for chubby,fat and obese.You're just overweight.

Sophia smacks Jacob on the right side of his face and storms off as her friend Jennifer picks up a cup filled with soda and poured it all over Jacob and his work uniform and walked away leaving him soaked.

Jacob:I deserved that.

He sighed and wiped the soda off his face with his shirt and and started to walk to the restroom to change into some dry clothes.