Chapter 16: A Suprise Welcome

Oc's by EmmaTheFireFist and Faralau I've been slacking a bit -w- I was making this chapter Probaly about 3 to four weeks ago but I was finishing up some fanfics in my Libary and re watching Ouran highschool host club
-w- sorry. School starts on Monday so I'm gonna go by a schedule for a chapter a week. No chapter one week? 2 ^^.

Katelyn's Point of View

                 "Travis I can't believe how much everything has changed!" I glance over to him to see him glancing at my...

                      "I HOPED YOU ATLEAST CHANGED FOR THE BETTER TOO!" With a one hit punch I can't believe he still is the Perv I know.

"You've...Changed...To-" "Don't end that sentence." With a taste of boot in his mouth I drag him by the collar to Aphmau's house. Kawaii~Chan got a call while we escaped from her insane friend rose. I swear if she was a rose bush she would have TONS of thorns!

She told me that Aphmau had something to give me for me and Abby's new house. "Hey Travis how has Garroth,Laurence, and Dante been since the last 5 years?"

Turning his bruised head he answers "Simply Dancole. Larraunce dates this one girl Forrest after they hanged out every day at a nearby woods. Me and you met her when she was moving remember?" I nod. I won't think too deep in it. Right now I'm back with my friends and the people I love.

"Cadenza and Garroth went out on a second date and soon the whole house was Candenza,Nicole, and Forrest hanging out and handsome me had no affection" I scoff as he wipes fakes tears. "I moved out. I had a reason but it seems were already here." He points to the house.

The lights are out. Are we too late? Crap! While we were talking them must have went to sleep. I knock only to discover the door is open. Does Aphmau want to be kidnapped?

I walk in.Its Dark. I feel hands creep up on my back. "TRAVIS STOP IT ITS CREEPY ENOUGH!" I turn around to feel no Travis by my side. "H-huh? Travis stop playing ga-"
"SUPRISE!!!WELCOME BACK TO MYSTREET KATELTN!" I put my hands on my mouth surprised to see everyone here.

"Y-you idiots. You almost gave me a heart attack" As they giggle  as I hide my smile. I miss being here. "Aunt Katelyn Follow me!" Abby grabs my hand as we run to a room with a girl with brown hair flowing down almost looking like mine.

"Ms.Emma!" Wait...Emma?! As my Sister Emma! "EMMA!" I tackle hug her. "You know I don't like hugs Katelyn" she glares at me but smirks. "Heh.I don't either but we haven't seen eachother since HighSchool and since you became a youtuber!"

                         My sister Emma loved playing video games and cosplaying. She's a fairly popular channel called LuckySword.

Really, I used to troll on her the multiplayer games she played. I would send her a million friend request and trade request and other spams. Those were the days when trolling your sister 20 seconds younger than you and then eating all her snacks form the fridge as a victory.

"We all tought she was you until she took off a wig" Aphmau smirked. In highschool Emma really didn't care much to talk to any of my friends or any one in particular so they never met her. Only Jeffory ever met her...

Stop Katelyn your enjoying your time with your sister and friends! Not sobbing and being worried. You are still as strong as you were before!

"I was cosplaying as Lucina but I had the wrong color of blue. They found me at a convention and called me Katelyn. I was shocked to hear that you ran off. Did Katelyn become less fearless then she calls herself." She smirked. "Shut up! I'm surprised you talked to them."

"I still care for you Katelyn. Why wouldn't I talked to them to know where and what happened to you. Your the icing and I'm the cake." "A chocolate cupcake with blue icing. A delicious pair" We grin at each other putting our pinkies together.

            When we were little we based our hair color off our twin nickname. Chocolate Cottan Candy Cupcake. All C's was easy to memorize so we chose that. During middle school we HATED the nickname. Our parents wouldn't give up on it but we lived with it.

            When things weren't great or we wanted to show we cared for the other we would bring it up and tie our pinkies together like when we were younger. 

                          "Emma your taking forever. I'm ready to go ho- Emma am I seeing two of you?!!!" A boy with crackers in his mouth walks in. "Wait Seth I'm doing something important"

                       Wait a minute... Is that...No She can't....

Mr. Nobody's Point of View *~*

Katelyn:Le Eyebrow Wiggle

Emma:Glare

Katelyn:Le Eyebrow wiggle

Emma:Glare

Katelyn and Seth: Eyebrow wiggles~. .~

Emma: DON'T YOU START TOO!

               Emma and Seth bicker and bicker  as the room feels negative. Katelyn leaves the room feeling uncertain that's her sisters boyfriend... She heads to the top of the roof to exit the party and think.

                    "Hey!" Katelyn looks over to her side to see Travis. "The stars are sure beautiful right?" He grins as she blushes knowing what he'll say next. "Wanna know what else is beautiful? Me" Katelyn blankly stares at Travis as he hugs himself.

        "Really the night sky is almost as grand as the stars and that's you Katelyn!" He's such and idiot...but a cute idio- KATELYN GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER HES FLIRTING WITH YOU STOP HIM!"

Travis's face gets closer to her forehead as intense blushing starts up as Travis smiles. He puts he's hand on Katelyn's forehead as she gets redder. "T-travis Sto-!" " I see you've caught something. Is it Travis Fever" Winking as Katelyn Punches him.

                  Travis gets closer and closer until there noses touch. A smirk come on his face. "Would you like your medicine?"

Its been 2 months since I uploaded a chapter and I deleted unneeded things from the book so 20k goes down the drain XP. Sorry to keep you waiting I hope you both enjoyed how your Oc's were put in if not I'm sorry ;-; I'll go jump off mt.ebbot and let Flowey kill me.