Chapter 4: Amnesia?

Katelyn's Point of View

Ugh my head...This has been going on for hours. "UGHHH" I should get Tylenol or something...Wait wanst I just laughing at Travis dancing a moment ago wait...When did that happen? and why do I feel as I know an Ivy and she beat me in a match of fighting...This is so confusing! I have a right to shed a tear. Jeffery is dead?!...Where is all this coming from and why am I in my house? I was just shoveling snow.
??? Point of View

I'm so confused. I thought I was fighting Zane in the Irene Dimension and JEFFERY? He's alive. But how? And I lost Lucinda to Lucinda for a creepy guy...I'm lucky "I'm not with that creep -_-" "Katelyn Creep stands for Creative Respected Elegant Empowering Perfection!" Who's this guy with White hair?

Travis's Point of View

"Katelyn you call me a creep because I'm Cute Romantic Elegant Excellent and Perfect!" Of course this is the meaning of creep. As Travis means Terribly Really Attractive and I skip the rest. "Um who are you?" Why is Katelyn looking so cold to me! Is it too perfect for her? "Katelyn funny joke but why you look so mean?" How to make sentiment
Ingredients: 10 pounds of puppy dog eyes
Over 9000 tons of handsomeness
5 cups of fake tears
and of course 17953 charm!
Mix it all together and you have something that will work on anyone...Except Katelyn. "Stop the puppy dog eyes and fake tears. Where am I and who are you? You know what never mind. You feel clingy" She glares at me at disgust. Is it weird I feel as I my heart was cracked in a million pecies? That can't be right I don't even like her like that I love Lucinda...or do I? "Katelyn...I'll leave...you alone." I don't understand this. It was just me and Lucinda in love and now I feel as I'm in some anime with Katelyn making me fall for her but I have to put this aside. Katelyn said she didn't know who I was does she have Amnisa? The snow will thaw tomorrow most likely. All the time we spent together...Its just gone huh. Well I guess Katelyn will hate me forever. I'd rather leave now in the snow than fully heartbroken tomorrow. My jacket is getting washed here tough... I'll go without it. I hope she'll at least remember everyone but me...

How was this Chapter? I had this idea planned last week I just needed to set it in action
o(ω'*)o ^(#')_Ψ o(o)
Maybe Senpai will notice me today... My spring break just ended so I have school today T-T
Well I'll try to get the next chapter in ^-^See ya!
|Caution anyone trying to steal my senpai is going to have s Bad Tem :3|