Chapter 13: Trip to Hypixel

Couldn't think of creative town name spare meh please ;^; oh and my miitomo I don't have friends so.... T^T

            "JEFFORY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Our plane had taken off as my tears stopped shedding. It showed I was no longer sad but I was (JOHN CENAAAA watched too much exploding Tnt :p) angry. "Katelyn if we payed for everything then why would you let it go this easily!"

        I felt my hand hit his face quickly as my hand hit the air in a mere second. I never expected to do that to Jeffory. " KATELYN! Your causing a scene get over-" "GET OVER LEAVING ALL MY FRIENDS,FAMILY,AND LOV-" crap. Travis ins't in love with me like that and if he was there goes my chance.

                 "Travis if I'm correct?" I looked at Jeffory. Luckily Abby was sitting in the cart where the nuts and water are handed out.Because I knew this was gonna be risen to another level.

              "The main reason I only asked you to come with me was because I wanted us to be together like in highschool..." I was stunned. "I stopped Travis knowing he would take you away but I guess I should have known."

      Stunned I was still able to talk"Jeffory I-" "It's fine please don't let me rip your destiny from you. But I decided if you rejected me I would go to military so I wouldn't have to see your buetiful face again. It would pain me too much."

          I wish I knew this before the flight. Before this all. Wait. "What about Abby?" "Heh.Your the only one I trust with her." He smiles. The flight is over since it's only 3hours. "Take Abby's stuff and explain to her. Keep this and give this to Abby" he handed me a picture of all of us having fun in at the movies.

        I remember helping out Abby when the scary scenes came on. For Abby was a golden locket shaped of a heart. It had a picture of those two together in it. "Goodbye Katelyn..." "Wait Jeffory don't leave us please your my only friend letf! PLEASE!" He letf. The crowd at the airport was too big.

             "Aunty Katelyn the lady gave me  a lottery coupon that we can cash in for 50,000! Um where's Daddy?" Guess I have two bad news to tell her now. Just great Jeffory your leaving me with a burden to take care of.