Chapter 15: Heading Over to Kawaii~Chans House

If I haven't did your Oc yet I plan on using it in the next chapter or later.

      Katelyn's Point of View

              Knock Knock Knock. I sigh they haven't answered what could they be doing? "Kawaii~Chan awnser Now!" Travis stares at me. "What? It's weird for someone to stare at you and uncomfortable."

        "U-uh if your that determined maybe you should be determined to give me a kiss you know you want to~" "KYAAAAAAAA TRAVIS~KUN WHISPERED  SEDUCTIVELY IN KATELYN~SAMAS EAR! KAWAII~CHAN LEAVE SO YOU CAN CONTINUE!"

                   If we were in anime sweat drops would be on the back of our heads. She closes the door as I punch Travis "OW!But your blushing too" as he winks I turn away hiding my face as hot as 1D.

                             "Kawaii~Chan knows there gonna kiss get the Camera" wait WHAT??!! "KAWAII~CHAN LET ME IN OR ILL HUFF PUFF KICK YOU DOOR DOWN!"

                         "KAWAII~CHAN CANT AFFORD TO FIX THAT-" she turned around to see that I broke her door in one swift kick. "KAWAII~CHAN IM GONNA END YOU!!!"

Travis's Point of View

                        I watch as Katelyn chases Kawaii~Chan around the house. Kawaii~Chan is pretty fast when she's in trouble.

               "Hey you!" I look over to see a girl with Medium Blonde hair glaring at me. "You can't just barge into someone's house!!! And importantly you'll pay for the door!!!" Crap I forgot about the door...

         "Don't mind her she's a tough cookie like meaning she's actually a nice person." Alita is reading a book not paying attention to any of this. "I'll fix it with magic don't worry Travis." Do they know the I didn't break there door and Katelyn did? Oh well.

                      I look for where Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn went and saw them in the kitchen chatting eating sweets made by Kawaii~Chan.
"Katelyn~Sama I've missed you!!! How were you Jeffory and Abby?" "Pretty good I've missed you all."

       "So where's Jeffory~Kun? Did you marry him and now have a love triangle with Travis??!!" WAIT WHAT IF THAT REALLY HAPPENED? Darn my good looks and perfect personality! Obviously she would choose me.

                              "Um no Jeffory joined the military and me and Abby haven't heard back yet." Kawaii~Chan nibbles a cookie then answers. "Well Jeffory~Kun is risking his life for his friends and family that's great!" She smiles.

             "Oh Katelyn I want you to meet someone! Rose~Chan can you come over here?" I see a girl with a lime hoodie and nerdy like glasses. "Rose~Chan meet Katelyn~Sama!"

                       "Hey I'm Rose as you know now." She fixed her glasses and put out her had as I shook it. "Katelyn~Sama,Travis~Kun do you mind doing something for us?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Um what" we answer.

                        "Do Kawaii Couple poses for Kawaii~Chan's Shi-Kawaii~Chan means posters only for Kawaii~Chan and Alita! I glare at her as Travis looks happy. How could someone be happy about this? "No" simple and done. "YOUR GONNA TAKE THE PICTURE AND I'LL CAPTURE YOU BOTH!" As we run her making a pun annoys me.

         "Wow Rose~Chan made a good pun for once!" Kawaii~Chan was in awe. Gosh I can't believe this is how I meet Kawaii~Chan again yet I've been in weirder situations....

I did a thing. Waddles85385 I hope I made your Oc to your liking!