Chapter 8: Dimension Council

You all might hate me if you love Lucinda ._. Well enjoy. Oc made by Skydragon3564

??? Point of view

"Lucinda you know the consequences." Headmaster said "Yes I do." No...This Ins't happening! Not Lucinda! "Alita please stop crying...I'm so sorry it's all my fault that this happened but we all know what happens when dimensions are switched around." Lucinda..."You were the one that taught me how to use magic when we were kids...You were the only one I didn't need to hide myself from...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DIE NOW?"

The tears on my face are endless. Lucinda can't die! That stupid spell! "Alita we both know this has to
happen. Katelyn won't gain her memory if I don't." "But she's your rival!" "But the Dimensions of only evil can escape into that one!" I can't allow this. "What about Travis?" Travis loves her dearly...How will he feel about this? This might be my Otp but that's not all why I brought him up. Travis will feel bad and bring this onto himself. "I'm leaving it in your hands to tell him."

"Please Alita this hurts a lot for me so can we let it go? But before we do tomorrow I want you standing next to me smiling so I know that you will always be happy." She teleported away...Lucinda if that's your death wish so be it. I'll make sure you will be smiling at your death and I'll force a smile too.
Time skip to the time Lucinda is on stage.
"Lucinda please step into to the Magic Drainer 6000." Lucinda's magic will be drained and she'll be gone. But no matter what I must keep smiling. "Alita! Remember! A smile is worth more than a frown so I hope to see you smiling when I'm recarnated. "I promise."

"Activate"

I could see Lucinda smile as she faded away. Even while she did I kept a smile. It's time for me to go and tell Travis soon Katelyn will have her memory switched. Well I guess I'm team Travlyn now...and team no one.
If you didn't like how I put your character in sorry >.< I'll try making her better in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed (even if Lucinda died...) and thanks for 2k views! ('▽`;) ( •_• )

Rip. ( ╥ω╥ ) (';Д;`)  in memory of Lucinda

  ( ╥ω╥ )  (';Д;`)  in memory of Lucinda

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.