Chapter 2: Hair as Snow

Katelyn's Point
               I can't believe I'm stuck with this guy!I better call Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau to come and shovel out the snow.
Kawaii~Chan:Katelyn~Sama!
Aphmau:Katelyn !Whats up?
Me:Well I'm stuck in the house with ,sigh, Travis
Kawaii~Chan: YAY!This can be Kawaii~Chan's new OTP!
Me:You can't go shipping people that our dating others!
Kawaii~Chan:Well overall Kawaii~Chan can't help since of all the snow
Aphmau:That's right. You'll just have to wait until the snow stop, No funny moves like at the convention
---—--------–-------------------------------
Before I could tell her off she hung up. I am going to kill Aphmau! I look out the window in the living room looking at the snow fall down. I see Travis right next to me. "Hey Katelyn the snow is as white as my perfect hair and the sky is blue like your hair" Travis smirked at his comparison. Of course I blushed not wanting to admit it. "Save that cute blush for Aphmau!" He grinned big as it went away as I punched his arm "Aphmau is with Aron and I have no intention with being with Aphmau! Why can't you just be like a gentleman! Starring at others when with Lucinda, Hurting my feelings and yet I kissed you!" I started crying. I hate this! Why can't I be Snow White and him the prince! Why does it have to be so complicated!
Travis's Point of View
            Is Katelyn crying? Did I really hurt her that much. It was all innocent fun right? But why do I feel so bad and guilty? When me and Lucinda fight I never feel this way. I can't see Katelyn like this. Maybe I'm not as innocent as I think. I'm not a gentleman. Before I do cancel myself out I should help Katelyn. "Katelyn..." "What!" She sounds as if she dosnt want to awnser me. "I promise that until the snow thaws I'll do whatever you want. If your happy that's grand." Making this promise might cause some trouble but a smile from Katelyn us grand. Unexpecting it she hugs be gently."T..thanks"
——————---------------------------------  o(≧∇≦o)  I hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter! Please tell me what to improve on if you can. I'll try making the next chapter as soon as possible! See ya! (For the writers block)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻