Searching

Boogz in MM ^^

BUN

I was finishing up some work at the trap . I'm actually about about to quit and let Mario take over. He was young, but lil homie had heart. But as long as he worked, I was still getting a nice proportion. A royalty check and if anything was to happen to him I'd have to step back into office. So don't get it confused your boy still was the man. We was going over our contract when Chanel called.

"Sup babe" I answered

"Hey .. Umm.. W-where you at?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "trap ... You alright Nel?"

"Um .. No .. We need to talk."

"Aight. Swing by."

30 minutes later I see Nel's pink charger pull up. I licked my lips as she walked up to me. She had on a baby blue shorts romper. Did I mention how beautiful my baby is?😍

"Hey baby" she walked and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Hey love" I kissed her lips "so what's up ma?"

"Can we talk in your office?" She asked

"Yeah"

Nel never been in my trap. Let alone my office. She looked at the naked women bagging up pills, weed, and coke. The only thing they had on were gloves. Her eyes bulged in shock.

"Get out" I commanded. The ladies looked up and walked out some rolling their eyes and mumbling under their breath.

"so what's up?" I ask sitting in my chair

She took a deep breath "um .. I went to the mall today.."

I pulled her into my lap "ok? Andddd?" I took a puff of my blunt.

"I ... I seen Boogie."

I turned towards her and put my blunt down.

"Need me to kill this nigga?"

She jumped up "OMG. Bun no! We've been through enough lately. I was just .. So uncomfortable. I turned around and there he was staring at me. I ran out the mall and he followed but I left before he caught up with me."

I stared at her for a couple minutes. Silence came over us. I spoke calmly and slowly "First, this nigga take my girl. Fuck up a long term friendship and relationship. Tell me he got MY girl pregnant then expect MUTHAFUCKING BUN TO BE COOL WITH IT! He must forgot who the fuck I am! Honestly Nel, I shoulda kilt the nigga the moment he told me that. Real shit. But I let the nigga slide. But Ima tell u this, he got one more time and he DEAD."

She wrapped her arms around me "How about we take a vacation. We need it. You've been working hard lately."

I kissed her cheek "yeah, I do need it. How bout this Friday? We can go to Jamaica. Go for the weekend then Come back Monday? Cool?"

"Cool." She got off my lap and winked.

I smacked her ass "ill be home in bout a hour"

BOOGIE

After I seen Chanel I just couldn't get her off my mind. Her smooth skin was glowing, she looked genuinely happy. As if she didn't need me. I left work early and soon as I got in my car I lit up a blunt. I needed to relax and forget about Nel, I'm doing great without her.

By the time I had made it home I'd finished two blunts. Damn. I stepped inside the house and noticed the lights were dim and Tamia's Put A Move On My Heart was playing. Rose petals and candles led up to our bedroom. I opened the door and Kesh stood there with a tray in her hand dressed in a maids outfit.

 I opened the door and Kesh stood there with a tray in her hand dressed in a maids outfit

(Kesh 😍😍😍)
My mouth dropped taking in her beauty. She smirked and motioned a silver tray towards me. "Would you like some Henny on the rocks or Kush Mr. Watson?"

I grinned "How about I have you instead?"

She smiled and walked towards me "No yet Mr.Watson. First, we have to get you out these clothes and relaxed. I know you've had a long day. So I ran you some bath water." She started taking my tie off and unbuttoning my shirt.

See what I'm saying? Keisha treated me like a King. Don't get me wrong, I always return the favor. I ain't no down bad nigga. But it was like she knew exactly how to satisfy a nigga. I definitely needed this.

She walked in the bathroom and I walked in after her. Taking off my pants and getting in the marble tub.

I leaned my head back and took a relaxing breath

I leaned my head back and took a relaxing breath. The warm water felt so good. Keisha lit a blunt from the tray and passed it to me. She came back in with some scented oils and started massaging my shoulders. DAMNNNN ... Chanel who??