The Come Up (continued)

"Baby, I'm pregnant .. I think." I slit my eyes at her.

"You think?? Chanel how the hell you think you pregnant?"

"I only took a pregnancy test. I haven't been to the doctor yet."

"Either way. You know I'm not going no where man. So what? You pregnant . I got you bae. I ain't no coward, I take care of my responsibilities. You know that"
She smiled, "yeah, I know baby. I was just worried that—"
"Sshh, don't even think on it no mo. Just chill. Ima take of everything. But in the morning . We gotta get you to a doctor ma." I smiled and kissed her stomach. Low-key, I was excited to be a dad. Considering that I grew up never knowing mine. Chanel cuddled up to me and whipped her eyes. I kissed her cheek& grabbed her waist, pulling her in closer to me. That night. I didn't want to have sex, I just wanted her to know how much I love her and my unborn. And Nothing could ever get in the way of that.

Chanel's POV:

I woke up laying on top of Bun's chest. I immediately felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I looked down at my stomach. I was disgusted with myself to say the least. In the next room I had a man who was loyal, hardworking, and most importantly, he loved and respected me. And here I am, bearing a child that's not even his. I silently cried. How could I have been so stupid!! He'd never forgive me! Thoughts like this have been a regular for me everyday for the past month. Yes, you heard right. The past MONTH. I have known, but coming of terms of actually believing it myself was hard.

I brushed my teeth and took another shower .. Hoping the water would wash all my problems down the drain , it didn't work. I walked back in our bedroom and Bun was still asleep. I smiled at how handsome he was. I checked my phone.
2 missed calls, 1 text message From🌚❤️.

🌚❤️: Have you told him yet?
Me: Told him what?

I was acting, I knew exactly what he was asking.

🌚❤️: Chanel, you know what I'm talking bout. Have you told him about us yet?

I bit down on my fingernails. The reality of everything was still so unreal right now. I love B, but with him being gone so much handling business and going on business trips. Coming home late.. I became so lonely. But I'm woman enough to admit I fucked up. Because unlike me, I knew one thing, Bun was faithful. I wasn't, and it was eating me alive .

Me: No...
🌚❤️: Baby, I understand you're stressed out about this whole situation. But you have to break things off with him. I know you love him. But baby I need you and OUR child here with me. I love you ma. If not for me. Do it for our child.
Me: Just give me some time.
🌚❤️: iight, I give you two weeks until I start taking matters into my own hands..

I just kept reading the last message over and over.. Knowing his crazy ass meant it just like he said it. Lord, what am I going to do?