Backseat Action

^^Ace in MM 😍😍

Ace

I walked out the back door of the trap and seen Mario and Shean putting several boxes in the back of our Mercedes G-Class. Yeah, we even had a "trap car" , real G shit. I got into the drivers side and Mario walked over to my window.
"Aye, thought boss said I was driving"

Boss?? Since when did Bun become boss?? Anger built in my chest. I took two deep breaths to try and calm down before answering.

"Nigga, get in the fucking car." I kept it simple. I coulda got off. But Ima chill for now. But my patience was running real thin.

"Alright man." He said backing away. He looked toward Shean.
"Aye man, we bouta head out."
"Iight. Fam. Hit me up tonight. I'm thinking bout hitting the strip."
"Coo'" Mario said and hopped in the car.

We was 5 miles up the road and Mario was talking A LOT as usual. I never trusted friendly people that talk a lot. Right now he was telling me about how he grew up with neither of his parents in his life. Just him and his older sister.
"How old are you Mario" I asked still looking towards the road.
"17, I'll be 18 in a couple weeks" I was shocked. I didn't know he was that young. Not that I'm much older. I'm 21 but still. What the fuck a 17 year old doing moving weight. Shouldn't the nigga be in school playing football, dating girls. Damn.
"Mario, what you doing here?"
He looked at me crazy. Then mad a face like he was thinking on it too.
"Well, this all I know. After my parents died. Me and my sister were living in bathrooms and old cars. I remember some nights we'd sleep in old school busses and she'd tell me to go up front and put head phones in while she had sex for money in the back of the bus. Sad part is she was only 11 having sex with 20 and 30 year old niggas, but we was just trying to survive. We had no family. We tried to maintain so the system wouldn't separate us. But shit happened anyways."
"Do you know where she at now?"
"Nah, Big world man. Especially in the A (Atlanta). We used to write each other and talk on the phone. But, It became hard trying to keep up with different addresses and foster homes. Now here I am, hustling all I know"

For once in my life. I actually started to feel sympathy for someone. But then I had a thought either I could put lit homie on my team or kill him and take all this money for myself..

"Aye man, how much B paying you for this drop off?"
Mario scratched his chin "he say half"
"Half??"
"Yeah half, sup?"

I smirked. Time for MY come up.

"He lying Yo, he said he was giving me the WHOLE share. But say, you start working for me. I'd give u more than half, plus more. I'm sure you tired of living in that apartment, struggling to make ends meet. Tired of that 03' Impala how bout a 2015 one instead and becoming a home OWNER?"

He got quiet. Time for me to make my move.

"Aye, Fareal tho. Between me and you. I can't trust B no more man, I mean. Everything was cool at first. You know, fly shit. Making money, advancing in the game. But I think this money and shit starting to change him. Remember ole boy Cory that was so close to B. Soon as Cory started moving up in the game he was dead. A million in one day Yo! And the next day the nigga was dead, don't you find it funny how after that B funds doubled! I can't trust B no more man. It's been some funny shit happening."
Mario nodded his head, "yeah, you right. Too many of our soldiers been getting killed man."

"So what up? You down"
He got quite for a few more minutes. Then nodded his head "yeah man. I'll be getting more money than B giving right?"

"Hell yeah, I smiled."

But nobody knew I'm really the one who killed Cory and a couple more people on our team. The more soldiers he lose, the more money he lose. I want B to HURT and please believe he gone feel me!

Step 1: Take his Soldier's trust. Check!